🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Did not receive Connects after interview
Page options
e15bb229
Community Member

Did not receive Connects after interview

i Should Get 10 Connects After Winning an interview and Replying to it , well i didn't Get any Connects ?  does it take time or there is some kind of mistake ?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

We are no longer awarding free Connects for every interview won or disclosing the number of Connects rewarded in these cases. Unfortunately, we learned from our community that some dishonest customers were gaming the system to get free Connects they didn’t deserve. We occasionally may still give out different amounts of Connects based on factors like the number of jobs available in the marketplace. 

For more information, please see this Product Update. You can check your Connects History here.

Update:

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation on this new thread.

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

922 REPLIES 922

Hi Aisha,

Thank you for your message. I see that you are referring to the proposal submitted on Sept 16. I checked and noticed that there was an offer sent directly to you on your proposal. Direct offers and invitations to interview from the client are not eligible for free Connects.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Thank you so much for clarification!

73535ac2
Community Member

Hi, I have placed a proposal and got an interview with the client, responded to the interview, and no bonus connects added
The interview and resoponse  date is Tue Sep. 06 (10 days ago).
Also i had made interviews at these dates without any bonus
12/9/2022
15/9/2022
Thanks

Hi Osama,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here .

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Dear Sir 
I hope you are doing well.

Respected, I didnot receive free connects for two interviews . Can you please check this and resolve this isuue.

Kind regards   

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for your message. We are no longer awarding free Connects for every interview won or disclosing the number of Connects rewarded in these cases. Unfortunately, we learned from our community that some dishonest customers were gaming the system to get free Connects they didn’t deserve. We occasionally may still give out different amounts of Connects based on factors like the number of jobs available in the marketplace. 

For more information, please see this Product Update. You can check your Connects History here.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi, I made two interviews on 17-9-2022 and one interview on 16-9 with no bonus added
Thanks

Hi Osama,

I can see that you've already raised a ticket with the same concern and the appropriate team has assisted you accordingly. Feel free to review this support ticket and don't hesitate to update if you have questions or need further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
6fa302e9
Community Member

Hello Upwork team,

please I submitted a proposal and got interviewed yesterday but I didn't receive any free connects till now. Could someone please help out with this?

And if I get hired for the first time(or ever) do I get free connects? If yes, then that's another issue to fix as well. Thank you.

Hi Winifred,

Thank you for your post. Please note that we are no longer awarding free Connects for every interview won or disclosing the number of Connects rewarded in these cases. Check out the product update for Connects for Interviews Won for more information.

~ Arjay
Upwork
6fa302e9
Community Member

Alright. Thanks Arjay

73535ac2
Community Member

Thats another interviews with the same problem. The previous ticket for interview connects was for the interviews at 12 & 15 Sept. The current issue for interviews in 16 & 17 Sept.

AndreaG

Hi all,

We are no longer awarding free Connects for every interview won or disclosing the number of Connects rewarded in these cases. Unfortunately, we learned from our community that some dishonest customers were gaming the system to get free Connects they didn’t deserve. We occasionally may still give out different amounts of Connects based on factors like the number of jobs available in the marketplace. 

For more information, please see this Product Update. You can check your Connects History here.

Update:

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation on this new thread.

~Andrea
Upwork
02fba6ef
Community Member

In case you do award connects, do you count 48 from when the invite was sent, or when the interview was accomplished, and how would you even know if someone had an interview with a client?

3db72eb5
Community Member

Please review this decision. A lot of new freelancers rely on this feature. You cannot do this to many freelancers due to some rotten fish. Many freelancers don't have the luxury to raise bids or buy connections, Please review this decision.

😶

Totally agree I can't purchase connects every time it's too expensive and in some periods you don't even get a job that will pay that off.

Hi @Andrea, Can someone please check why I did not received interview connects? I applied on many jobs and I received 2 inteview yesterday and got 3 today and I still did not get connects for yesterday interview. Can someone resovle my issue please?

e93adb20
Community Member

Upwork is becoming very unlikeable😣

I replied to the interviews and as per Upwork rules atleast 50 connects can be taken in a week but I was credited only 10 connects instead of 40

b119a92d
Community Member

Thank you for the clarification. This is very unfortunate. However, I think that it's unfair for those freelancers like us making an effort to create proposal and win an interview.

Hi,

I got interviewed for 3 job posts in last 48 hours but did not receive any connects for remaining 2 job interviews ??
Can you please help with this issue?
Job ID :

Hi Aaditi,

Thank you for your message. We are no longer awarding free Connects for every interview won. Check out the product update for Connects for Interviews Won to know more about this update.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
496cacec
Community Member

Great 

8f4f22b7
Community Member

Hi,

I'm contacting to share that I didn't receive

-awarded connects from the interview on 29/12/22 and

-both awarded & refunded connects from the interview that I've been hired on 09/01/23. 

Could you help me if is there some kind of mistake? Thanks! 

Hi Nihan,

Thank you for your message. We are no longer awarding free Connects for every interview won. Check out the product update for Connects for Interviews Won to know more about this update.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hey, I win an interview on Jan 19, 2023 with the job post name "Create A small Online Tool", still not get 10 free connects. 

Hi Mrs A,

For more information, please see this Product Update. You can check your Connects History here.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
3511b6aa
Community Member

Hi Respected upwork Team 

I add Complaints and I have Tickets also but Someone did not Reach out its has been 2 days

1. ONe is for my monthly free connets i diid not recive till yet 

2. and one is for my get interviewd for 2 jobs 

please Reply me ,  i know the rules of 48hrs i know the rules of 50 connects i know the rules of appliying first and get interviewed not like direct job sending One 

Hi Majid,

Apologies for the delay as our support teams are currently experiencing a higher number of contacts than usual. Rest assured the team will address your concerns and questions in the ticket as soon as possible.

Please also know that we are no longer awarding free Connects for every interview won or disclosing the number of Connects rewarded in these cases. 

Kindly check out the product update for Connects for Interviews Won to know more about this update.

~ AJ
Upwork

OK Ma'am Thanks For Repliying

Whats about my Monthly Free Connects 

and Sorry to say but i think upwork is taking that chance from us to get Work on Upwork Please check if i Can get that

Hi Majid,

I checked this for you and can confirm that the Connects were credited to your account yesterday. You may check your Connects history on this page.

~ AJ
Upwork

Ok Ma'am Thanks Please Check JOb Also I did not Get Free Connets For This

• 1 hr of graphic design work in Photoshop - NEED DONE TODAY

Hi Majid,

Thank you for following up. I checked and it seems that you already created a support ticket regarding your concern. Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Upwork
a85dc82a
Community Member

Hello. Good day, everyone! 

I have been interviewed yesterday, 2 times. But haven't received the connects from it. I received the connect from this job **Edited for Community Guidelines** interview which is around time where the job posts below interviewed me.  

Here are the links of the job post: 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Can you tell me if I can get the connects from it? If not, why? 

Thank you. 

Hi Priness,

~ AJ
Upwork

Hello. That is so sad to hear because what about us, the starting freelancers? You don't have enough money to buy connects. Being interviewed and having connects in exchange from it either hired or not is a big help for us. 

It is a terrible thing to hear. You should 1st look after fake job posts and clients rather than closing this feature.

This will cause trouble for new freelancers. Please re-think this decision.

😶

6ea2c122
Community Member

Hey Arjay. Please check my account, too I have given 2 interviews in the last 48 hours but have not received connects for even a single one. 

Thank you. 

Hi Zulekha,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We are no longer awarding free Connects for every interview won or disclosing the number of Connects rewarded in these cases. Unfortunately, we learned from our community that some dishonest customers were gaming the system to get free Connects they didn’t deserve. We occasionally may still give out different amounts of Connects based on factors like the number of jobs available in the marketplace. 

~ AJ
Upwork
bc86c195
Community Member

Hello, please, when i submit a proposal to a client and win an interview, i d'ont get anyomore a bonus of 10 Connects after i complete my interview. I don't konw why.

Please i need someone to help me ! Thanks...

Rumel, 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members