🐈
» Forums » Support » Financial Account Change
Page options
irradiant
Community Member

Financial Account Change

My financial account is showing old name. I changed my profile name to "Sukhdev Patidar" but in notificaiton and email it is showing "Irradiant Sw". I want to change it to "Sukhdev Patidar". 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sukhdev, 

I'm sorry if this has inconvenienced you in any way. The Customer Support Team will reach out to you through an email support ticket so that this can be investigated further by our engineers. 

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

95 REPLIES 95
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sukhdev, 

I'm sorry if this has inconvenienced you in any way. The Customer Support Team will reach out to you through an email support ticket so that this can be investigated further by our engineers. 

~ Avery
Upwork

I am also having a same issue.

I have changed my profile name but when I added a payment method the notification still mentions my old name

Hi Amit, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you further with your concern.

~ Avery
Upwork
gorikros
Community Member

Hello, please support to change my financial account name, there is old name, i have changed my payment method already, I would like to change my financial account name from **edited for Community Guidelines**.
Thanks in advance.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Erik, 

In order to update the name on your Upwork account, please visit this help article and follow the steps noted in the article. You may be requested to provide identification documents to verify your identity so I would recommend that you prepare these documents in advance, in case the team reaches out to you and requests for additional verification for your name change request.

~ Avery
Upwork
j_monitgz
Community Member

Hi, Can you also help me with Financial Account Name Change?

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Kenneth, 

Are you referring to adding your Paypal account to your payment methods? This will go through a three day security period before you can use it to withdraw your earnings on Upwork. 

If you are referring to something else, please let us know so that we can assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork
j_monitgz
Community Member

Hi, I'm referring it to changing the financial account's name to my name: "Kenneth Garcia"

Hi Kenneth,

Your financial name is now updated, if further help is needed let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

My financial account is showing the old name. I changed my profile name but in the notification and email, it is showing the old one. I want to change it to the new name.

Hi Musfika,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello Aleksander,

I have also a problem on my financial account name. I want to appear my old one so that my bank account will match. 

Appreciate if you can assist on me on this. thank you!

-Jenivieve

Hello Musfika Rahman

In your profile, if you correct the name then it's okay. Then Upwork will deposit two small amounts in your given bank account information and Upwork will send you an email to verify those two deposit information once you verify your bank account using the two small deposits, your bank account will be updated to the name which is currently showing in your bank information.

Regards 
Ahsan

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ragheeba,

It looks like your financial account name was updated. Feel free to reach back to us if you need any further assistance.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello I change my financial name to MD Faysal Ibne Fayez. 
previously it was MD Faysal Ibne Fayez Fayez. 
my email notification still shows my financial name MD Faysal Ibne Fayez

Hi MD Faysal,

Thank you for your message. I'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you directly and assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
sani100
Community Member

I have faced the same problem. Change name my financial account. Previous name Radwan Sani change name my own upwork name.

Thanks

M Atiquzzaman

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi M,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your request. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello
In your profile if you correct the name then it's okay. Then upwork will
deposit two small amounts in your given bank account information and upwork
will send you an email to verify those two deposit information once you
verify your bank account using the two small deposits, your bank account
will be updated to the name which is currently showing in your bank
information.

Regards
Ahsan

Hello M

In your profile, if you correct the name then it's okay. Then Upwork will deposit two small amounts in your given bank account information and Upwork will send you an email to verify those two deposit information once you verify your bank account using the two small deposits, your bank account will be updated to the name which is currently showing in your bank information.

Regards 
Ahsan
simmishah
Community Member

Hi Ragheeba,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your name. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
e70c3ed6
Community Member

hello I am trying to do the same, to change my  FINANCIAL ACCOUNT name

shows old name

pls send me instructions how to

thanks

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your concern.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello. I have same issue. My profile name is**Edited for community guidelines**, but my financial account still have old name(nick name)**Edited for community guidelines**. Can you please help me. Best regards.

Hi Mykola,

I checked your account and it looks like our team is already assisting you directly via a support ticket. Please check your ticket number: 30129796 and feel free to reply if you have further questions. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hello

Regards 
Ahsan

Hello Mykola

Regards 
Ahsan

Md Jubayer A wrote:
Hello......

In your profile.... 

Ahsan

Why are you spamming this forum with identical wrong (!) responses to ancient, long resolved posts?

Hello! I have the same issue with an old name in financial account. Could you help me please?

Hi Ekaterina,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
yogella
Community Member

Hi,

I have changed my profile name but when I added a payment method I got this notification:

Your payment method has been deactivated because the beneficiary name on your payment method does not match the name on your Upwork account.

Can you please help me with this issue?

Thank you in advance.

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Irina,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your payment method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
vasquezck
Community Member

I am having problem with my profile name. I have already updated it to my real name but the email still shows my old name. Resulting to have mismatch names on my bank account. Please help me solve this issue soonest. Thank you.

Hi Czarina,

Please be patient for 72 hours until the review on your new payment method is completed. Regarding your name, I would like to confirm that it was updated. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran. Yes, it has already been updated to my real name which is “Czarina Kristine Vasquez” so it should match my enrolled bank account. But the email says it was my old name “KC Vasquez” please change, it should be “Czarina Kristine Vasquez”

I have already changed my profile name to “Czarina Kristine Vasquez” but when I added a payment method the notification still mentions my old name.

Hi, my name is not Czarina,
But I have the same issue as she does)
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths