🐈
» Forums » Support » Payment Issue
Page options
e4d2bc6f
Community Member

Payment not received to my PayPal

my transfer was denied because the option receive/withdraw funds was not activated on my account. my balance was 106.90$ but not it is 0$. how can I solve this problem, can you respond ASAP, please?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hello Amina,

I am sorry to hear that you have not received your funds. I checked and it seems the transaction is currently in process. Please note that there are occasions when it may take up to 24 hours to receive your funds on your Paypal. If it has been more than 24 hours, please contact PayPal. Feel free to message us if you need further assistance. 

Thank you.

Pradeep.

Upwork

View solution in original post

664 REPLIES 664
4fc4cb38
Community Member

Hi Team,

Please help meI have needed your support for nearly a month until now, each time I try to get paid via PayPal, I receive the below message

Payment method PayPal has been disabled

payment.png

Hi Mohammed,

We saw your post in the community and converted it into a support ticket to give it the attention it deserves. Rest assured that one of our agents will be reaching out to you.

~ Joanne
Upwork
caff5704
Community Member

I get this email every time I try to get paid using Paypal method (We attempted to process your recent payment request but unfortunately it failed. The reason for returned funds: Unable to apply funds.)

Hi Mohamed,

I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Nikola
Upwork
390fd24e
Community Member

Good day, i am failing to withdraw my funds on upwork, even when the withdrawal circle reaches and continue to reject withdrawal which is frustrating. and i continue being charged for this by upwork. what could be the issue

Hi Vernon,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
e475939f
Community Member

We attempted to process your recent payment request but unfortunately, it failed.
The reason for returned funds is: Unable to apply funds.
As a result, the funds have been returned to your Upwork account and we need you to update your payment method for future payments

Hi Diro,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
ae03e286
Community Member

Hello,

After waiting for 3 days for paypal account to be verified, I tried to get paid and it was rejecte, Money moved back to upwork account.

There is no clear reason for this and I cant seem to know why it happened. 

Error in trans.

Returned Withdrawal Fee (ref *no* REJECTED) 

Now Pay Pal showing failed as withdrawal method.

Can anyone please help?

Hi Ahmed,

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hello,

I am based out of Egypt and have been trying to withdraw my funds, used paypal and payoneer and after 3 days and once the payment methods are active when I try to withdraw funds to my account, It fails and is rejected, Upwork intially mentioned is an issue with PayPal (don't have a method to contact paypal support directly), However it also failed with payoneer, So I need to know what exactly is happending and how can I solve it. Any Ideas?

Hi Ahmed,

I'm sorry to hear that the issue persisted and also with Payoneer. We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
1e5243d1
Community Member

Your payment could not be processed.
Payment method Paypal has been disabled.
Even though it is enabled in the GetPaid settings.

Hi Fady,

I see that you've recently raised a support ticket regarding your concern. An agent has already followed up to assist you further with this. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
imcaptain
Community Member

I am trying to transfer an amount of my available balance to Paypal account, but it keeps giving me the same errors and problems.!!

This is frustrating I need help plz.

Screenshot 2024-05-03 035927.png

Screenshot 2024-05-03 040001.png

Screenshot 2024-05-03 040240.png

I CAN HELP

Hi Karim,

~ Joanne
Upwork

Still no respond.

Hi Abd,

I checked the support ticket you are referring to and it appears that one of our team members has already responded to you. You can access your support tickets here. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on the same support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

- Pradeep

Upwork
f846cad6
Community Member

Whenever i try to withdraw my money using paypal, payment method fails and money is credited back to my upwork account.

The following is the received mail:

We attempted to process your recent payment request but unfortunately it failed.

The reason for returned funds: Unable to apply funds.

As a result, the funds have been returned to your Upwork account and we need you to update your payment method for future payments.

Hi Mariam,

I am sorry to hear about the trouble withdrawing your funds. I checked the withdrawal you are referring to and it appears that there is a problem with either your PayPal account or the PayPal details added to your Upwork account. Could you please reach out to PayPal support to check the status of your account and try adding the  PayPal account again? 

- Pradeep

Upwork
satishatike
Community Member

I have added PayPal accounts to Payment methods, and my Paypal account is verified. When I try to send money to PayPal account, message is coming success but failing. Money coming back to Upwork account.

Hi. Did you write to paypal support?

70ca53ab
Community Member

Hello , i added my paypal account but every time i try to withdraw my earning ,my request is rejected . What is the solution please ? 

Hi Hadil,

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths