cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to purchase connects?

creadal
Timofey G Member Since: Sep 27, 2018
1 of 57

A couple of months ago I've got an email from Upwork saying that from May there will be no free connects and freelancers must purchase them for $0.15 per each. It's middle of June now and I'm running out of my connects so I'd like to buy some but I can't find such option on the site.

martina_plaschka
Community Guru
Martina P Member Since: Jul 11, 2018
2 of 57

Timofey G wrote:

A couple of months ago I've got an email from Upwork saying that from May there will be no free connects and freelancers must purchase them for $0.15 per each. It's middle of June now and I'm running out of my connects so I'd like to buy some but I can't find such option on the site.

If you don't see the purchase option on your connects page, you might not have been switched to the new system yet. 

jackson-mwai
Jackson M Member Since: Oct 27, 2019
3 of 57

Hae martina p?am jackson.Guide me on how i ca n buy connects on upwork

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
4 of 57

Hi Jackson,

To purchase connects please go to Settings > Membership & Connects > Add Connects. To learn more about this check out this Help Article. If you have any additional questions, let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
saurabhthakkar20
Saurabh T Member Since: May 6, 2020
5 of 57
Hello

First of all thank for your email but i am facing another error from long time whenever I am trying to buy the connects i am facing some error like your payment could not be proceed please choose another alternate payment method ( Screenshot attached ), I can't understand after linking the bank account why i am facing this problem, It would be great if you can help me in this.

Regards
Saurabh Thakkar
g_vasilevski
6 of 57

Hi Saurabh,

Could you please check with your bank if your account is enabled for international charges? If it is, let me know here and I will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
kafia-khan
Kafia K Member Since: Jan 13, 2018
7 of 57
Hello

First of all thank for your email but i am facing another error from long time whenever I am trying to buy the connects i am facing some error like your payment could not be proceed please choose another alternate payment method , I can't understand after linking the bank account why i am facing this problem, It would be great if you can help me in this.

Regard,
kafia khan
g_vasilevski
8 of 57

Hi Kafia,

I would recommend checking with your bank if your account enabled for international charges. In the meantime you can also try to add another billing method to purchase connects. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
kafia-khan
Kafia K Member Since: Jan 13, 2018
9 of 57

i have checked with bank.my account is able to international charges.and i m adding billing method.i m again  facing error like Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later.

g_vasilevski
10 of 57

Hi Kafia,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with purchasing connects. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS