🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Debit Card not working to buy connects
Page options
Samiullah S Community Member

Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later

Facing Issue while buying connects through by Visa Card. Kindly resolve he issue

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andrea G Community Manager

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. In general, these issues occur when the transactions you’re attempting on your card keep being declined by the bank. Please contact your card-issuing bank for more information about the specific charge decline.

If you’re still experiencing issues after checking with your bank, a quick way to contact our support team is by clicking the "Get Support" button that is shown on this page. You may be asked what type of account you need help with, please select the best option for your situation. If you don't receive the information you're looking for, you can select "Get Support" for more options, including contacting our support team.

We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea

View solution in original post

4,439 REPLIES 4,439
Nikola S Moderator

Hi Rishma,

Thank you for following up. Regarding your credit card, I checked and it looks like the charge on your credit card keeps getting declined. Please contact your card-issuing bank for more information about the specific charge decline. Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with a screenshot of the error message you receive when you try to add a PayPal? I will be sure to look into your report and escalate it accordingly.

Thank you,

~ Nikola
Rishma C Community Member

Hi team, hope you are doing well. Is there any other way to purchase connects. On my debit card there is no last name. I think that's why it does not accept. My documents also don't have last name that i submitted in bank for open account. Can I pay with bank account directly?
Aleksandar D Community Manager

Hi Rishma,

In order to purchase Connects, you need to add an acceptable billing method. Please check with your bank for more information on why the charge was declined.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Jawad H Community Member

Debit card not working to buy connects. How can i buy connects i am out of connects and i have tried to buy connects from my debit card buy it says authorize your card. I dont know why i have done purchasing online from my debit card before and i works fine. 

Bojan S Community Manager

Thank you for reaching out to us, Jawad.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your concern.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Mubashar N Community Member

i am facing the same problem. debit card authorization fails when i try to buy connects.

Goran V Retired Team Member

Hi Mubashar,

Our team will reach out to you as well and assist you further, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Arriane Isabelle T Community Member

I’ve been trying to use my debit card to buy connects but it just won’t work. This is so **edited for Community Guidelines** frustrating. Even my paypal are not working and both have enough balance smh

Avery O Community Manager

Hi Arriane, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you with your concern. I apologise if this has caused you any inconvenience.

~ Avery
Jeremy R Community Member

Hi. I can't buy connects as well using my debit card. It has sufficient balance and I have used it to pay my other bills but still it won't let me use it to buy connects. Please help.

Hi Jeremy,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with purchasing connects. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Diana S Community Member

Hi, I'm trying to buy connects using my debit card but it's not working, I only see a blank window with no new connects showing up. Please help me figure this out. 

Thanks 

Hi Diana,

I checked this for you and was not able to replicate the issue you're experiencing. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue? Please use this link to see the options available to you and add one of those. 

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Shahzaib K Community Member

Hello

i am facing the same issue can't buy connects through my debit card. infact i have transfer my funds through upwork in the same account but i unable to buy connect through my same bank account debit card. i've tried twice but facing same error.

Hi Shahzaib,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with setting up your billing method and purchasing connects.

Thank you for reaching out to us! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Ramchandramani S Community Member

Sir I'm facing the same problem, what should I do? I wanna start earning again here,please help!!

Hi Ramchandramani,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with setting up your billing method for purchasing connects. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Shivanand C Community Member

I can't buy connects or membership by debit card I have tried lot please help me out of this problem

Hi Shivanand,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with purchasing connects. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Thal Y Community Member

My debit card is not working in buying connects. Any help?

Hi Thal,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Kasun H Community Member

I am facing the same error cannot buy connect , authorization fails says to enter a different card

Hi Kasun,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with purchasing Connects.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Jovelyn D Community Member

Hi, i want to buy connect using my debit cards but it said its unauthorized.

Hi Jovelyn,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue? Please use this link to see the options available to you and add one of those. 

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members