cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2761 of 3,032

Hi Dharmendra,

I apologize for the inconvenience this caused. I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect to receive an update on your ticket directly.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Dharmendra M Member Since: Sep 16, 2020
2762 of 3,032

two days ago, I asked something for them but they did not reply yet. 

Highlighted
2763 of 3,032

Hi, I am still waiting for your reply so please give me update on it. This is issue will be solve or not solve?

Thanks

Highlighted
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
2764 of 3,032

Hi Dharmendra,

I followed up with the team handling your case and one of our team members will follow up on your ticket as soon a possible. Thank you for your patience.

~ Nikola

Untitled
Highlighted
2765 of 3,032

Hi, Alreay upwork gave ticket but support team not helping me prolerly so tell me what can I do because being 1 month and upwork not solved my problem, I have tired. Please give me connects then I will hire work and you can deduct money from my account.

Thanks

Highlighted
2766 of 3,032

Hi, Please help me for buy connects because being 1 month and Upwork not solve this is issue and I did not hire any work yet so please help me or add Debit Card method then I can buy connects for debot card. Otherwise add connects on my account and when I will hire any project then you can deduct money from my account.

Hope you will consider this issue.

Thanks

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2767 of 3,032

Hi Dharmendra,

I checked your account and I can see that you`ve already followed up on your ticket with additional questions. Our team will assist you further directly there and will answer your questions. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Haider A Member Since: Sep 16, 2020
2768 of 3,032

Hi, I'm trying to add a billing method to purchase new connects and membership but I'm getting the following error from the last 10 days. Kindly assist me so I can avail opportunities here on Upwork. Thanks

Billing Method Error.png

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
2769 of 3,032

Hi Haider,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Community Leader
Carlos L Member Since: Oct 16, 2017
2770 of 3,032

Hi! I've a prepaid Mastercard, Prex exactly, I've recharged it but the accreditation will be in the next days, I want to know, can I buy connnects with it? Dont tell me: In Upwork you has three options etc etc. Answer my question about prepaid mastercard! I've thought adding it as a backup in Paypal so I don't have to wait the three days of card verification that Upwok works.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS