cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
391 of 4,095

Hi Mohamed,

One of our Customer Support agents will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible, and assist you further with purchasing connects. Thank you.

Untitled
mohamed-abdulazi
Mohamed A Member Since: May 15, 2019
392 of 4,095

Thanks Goran for your prompt response to this matter.

sadao
April Sheryl A Member Since: Jan 6, 2020
393 of 4,095

I'd like to buy connects today but I am also getting "Payment was declined". I am using Mastercard Debit Card. Please help.

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
394 of 4,095

Hi April,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
sohailkhanjadoon
Sohail K Member Since: Feb 7, 2020
395 of 4,095

Hi,

I'm using VISA debit card for buying connects but its showing me an error 'Payment was declined' althogh I've contact to my bank and confirm the online transections are available.

Could you please help me on it

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
396 of 4,095

Hi Sohail,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with purchasing connects. Thank you.

Untitled
m0rpheuz
Gladys Virgin M Member Since: Feb 13, 2020
397 of 4,095

Same issue. My Payment Debit Card was declined. 

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
398 of 4,095

Hi Gladys Virgin,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with this concern. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
sohailkhanjadoon
Sohail K Member Since: Feb 7, 2020
399 of 4,095

I've tried many times but its not allowing me to pay through my visa debit card I have also tried it from my second bank account but still the same results. I've discussed the issue with the bank support but they are saying that everything is okay at their end could you please help me in this regard?

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
400 of 4,095

Hi Sohail,

A member of the team has reached out to you already with more information regarding this concern. If you aren't able to see the email you should also be able to access the ticket directly here.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS