🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Account approval?
Page options
d_fedorovich
Community Member

profile is under review

Hello, My friend have a problem. She received such message "Your profile is under review. You should hear back within 12 hours. You will be able to submit proposals once your profile is approved"It is almost 72 hours now but the status is still in Under Review. What she can do?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Dmitriy,

Could you please send me a private message with the link to your friends profile?

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

902 REPLIES 902

My profile is still under review as well. One of the moderators said they have a backlog so it'll take longer than the usual to get the profiles approved.

Hi Pavan,

We are pleased to inform you that your profile has now been accepted. Please log in to your Upwork account to check. Feel free to reach out if you need further assistance. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Its been more than 2 days since i registered on this portal. My profile is still under review . Kindly advise.

Hi

All new profiles are reviewed before they can apply for jobs.

Just be patient.

Hi Uday,

We apologize for the delay in providing an update on your profile approval. We are currently experiencing delays in reviewing profiles. We'll provide you an update when it's done. Thank you for your patience.

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hello ,

I have submitted a profile request and waiting for more than 24 hours to activate .Still system showing message "You should be hear back within 12 hours " .May be I missed some thing during profile creation.

Kinldy help me to resolve this issue .

profile link

https://www.upwork.com/o/profiles/users/_~01e22cd4c1dce53732/

Thanks in Advance

Good to have you Husain here! Welcome. At least I can see your profile loud and clearl. Maybe it got approved already.

Things may take some time usually. But, with persistence they usually get resolved sooner or later. Getting your profile in shape is just the first step, now, go ahead and send out some nice proposals and I hope soon you will have a nice steady flow of customer projects going on.

Good luck!

Thanks christo for your prompt support. I am in

I submitted my profile over 24 hours ago but still not approved.  Wondering what's going on.

Hi Philip,

We apologizing for the slight delay in getting your profile reviewed. It will be reviewed by the team as soon as possible and we appreciate your patience in the mean time.

~Nina

I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved?

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Rose Ann, 

I would like to confirm that your profile has already been accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

Good luck!

~ Avery
Upwork
yaraba14
Community Member

Hi, How would I know if my profile has been approved or not? I was seeing a notice on my page saying that I'm waiting for approval but I don't see that anymore. I also did not receive any notification or email whether I got approved or not. Is there anywhere in my account I can check, like a mark or my status? Thank you in advance

Hi Bryan,

Good news! Your account has been approved.

~ Jo-An

Untitled

Hi, That's really good to hear. Thank you

Hello maam,

It has been 12hours but there is no sign if i'm approved or not. The star sign or the thing says "Your account is still in review wait within 12hours" is already gone. I'm wondering what my status is right now.

Christel,

It looks like your profile has already been accepted and you should be able to apply for jobs on Upwork.

Thank you.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Hello maam,

It has been 12hours but there is no sign if i'm approved or not. The star sign or the thing says Your account is still in review wait within 12hours is already gone. I'm wondering what my status is right now.

I actually have the same problem.
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

We're sorry if there's a delay in approving your account, Cassidy. I followed this up with the team and your account is still under review. You will be notified if there's a need to change/update your profile information. 

~ Avery
Upwork

It might take longer than that. If you have any other contact with the client, you can instruct the client to use the Bring Your Own Freelancer feature.

shapkaa
Community Member

My account hasn't been approved yet and it's been more than 12 hours.

I tried to submit a helpdesk request, but it wouldn't let me submit what I was writing. There's an extremely relevant job posting I'd like to pursue, but obviously cannot until my profile is approved...

Hello all,

I signed up for Upwork yesterday. After signing into my account for the first time, I noticed a bar at the top of my profile saying that my profile is under review, you should hear back within 12 hours. Its been a little over 24 hours now. I am eager to get started with upwork. Does anyone have any idea why they'd say 12 hours when it has taken longer than that? Thanks for your help!

Hello Nichole,

We're sorry for the inconvenience. Please note that the team reviews applications to join Upwork in the order they are submitted. Our team will review yours as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

Untitled

Thank you. Wish me luck!

Was my profile approved? Thanks. 

Hi Daniel,

Your profile has been accepted, you can check out this thread to learn everything you need to know about getting started here.

~ Goran
Upwork
khloe44
Community Member

Its been 2 days and profile still displays message "check back in 12 hours" . . . ????

cylver1z
Community Member

Hello Chelle,

We're sorry for the inconvenience. Our team reviews applications to join Upwork in the order they are submitted. Our team will review yours as soon as possible. Thank you.

Untitled
khloe44
Community Member

Thank you!

After submitting my profile for review for the second time, the status hasn't been updated after 24 hours. On my "Find Work" page it states that it will take 12 hours, while on my "Profile" page it states 24, both of which have passed.

Hello Kodi,

We're sorry for the inconvenience. Please note that the team reviews applications to join Upwork in the order they are submitted and will review yours as soon as possible. Thank you.

Untitled

Hellow,

Good day! Hope you are good atmosphere mood.

i am a new freelencer but unfortunately my ID is yet not approved although i have several times re-submitted. I am really egar to start my career here in order to support my family as well bearing my social service expenses. Honestly speaking, i have plan in mind to be with uwork with my long life lasting. I am a merchandiser in garments business beside doing part time lecturer in my retard time. I want to do work for the clients by selling my strength point in microsoft word, excel, power point, article, blog writting, technical writting, market research and providing possible sollution for present problem, merchandising of product, communication assistance, business advertisement. Infact, i am looking for doing such kinds of work related weekly or monthly basis like to give properly hourly time as per job required. 

I really will be thankful to you if you can approve my profile to give me chance for contributing myself during my whole life in this upwork site.

Yours faithfully

Ariful Hasan

Hey Ariful,

Though I'm not the one to approve your profile, I can give you some advice that may be useful. First of all, don't try to do everything you have a basic knowledge how to do. Go with your strongest skill. And I guess you need to improve your English skills before working as a writer.
One more thing that I notice everywhere, work is not ONLY to earn money. Enjoy it!

Hi Ariful,

Your profile has been already accepted, happy UpWorking.
You can check out this Thread to learn more about getting started here.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks a lot! Goran

Last two weeks, I'am trying to make an account in Upwork. But till now, It is not approved and I can't find jobs. I submitted my Certificates, Expeiriences everything i have. Anybody can help me to find a solution...? I'am attaching my certificate here.

Hi Thameem,

Congratulations your profile is approved, happy UpWorking!

~ Goran
Upwork
sheresd
Community Member

Hi, my profile is not getting reviewed even after 12 hrs. Please resolve the ASAP so that I can start working.

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Swapnil,

Your account is approved and you have selected a membership plan. Happy UpWorking!

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths