🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Bank Account Under Different Name
Page options
j_jahns
Community Member

Bank Account Under Different Name

Hi Upwork Team,

I just got my first job on your platform and was finishing my companies bank account info.

Where do I send the articles of incorporation so that the Get Paid block gets taken out?

Looking forward to hearing from you 🙂

Cheers,

JJ

• You are using a company bank account – To complete verification you may need to provide personal identification as well as one of the following:
    • Articles of Incorporation showing the company name with you as an authorized agent/owner.
2 REPLIES 2
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Jin-Ju J wrote:

Hi Upwork Team,

I just got my first job on your platform and was finishing my companies bank account info.

Where do I send the articles of incorporation so that the Get Paid block gets taken out?

Looking forward to hearing from you 🙂

Cheers,

JJ

• You are using a company bank account – To complete verification you may need to provide personal identification as well as one of the following:
    • Articles of Incorporation showing the company name with you as an authorized agent/owner.

You have to use your own bank account with your own name. 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jin-Ju,

I checked your account and looks like your bank account was successfully verified by our system. At this moment, there is no need to send any additional documents. 

Our team will let you know if there is a need for any additional information in the future.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths