cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Emails is associated with an inactive account

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
11 of 438

Hi Liz,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket and assist you further with your account. You can access your tickets on this Link, thank you.

Untitled
Caleb Z Member Since: Jun 14, 2019
12 of 438

Hi Avery,

Could you help me out please? I'm facing the same problem as Patrick. Thank you for your time.

Cheers,

Caleb

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
13 of 438

Hi Caleb,

Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about your request, including the email address you're referring to. I'll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Aslan A Member Since: Jun 30, 2019
14 of 438

Hi,

I have the same issue, I have created an account with google email. It was Freelancer. I deleted it eventually

Later I tried to sign up again with the same google email and got this message: "This email address is associated with an inactive account. Contact Upwork Support if you want to use this email address or register with another email address."

In order to log in and have a support, I created another account with another email (the one I am currently using right now). I found this thread and tried to PM Upwork Moderator 'Bojan S' but Access was denied. I got this message: "You do not have sufficient privileges for this resource or its parent to perform this action."

The thing is - I need your help to change my current email to the one i registered with before. I don't need the previous account, i didn't even finish its registration, i only need that email

15 of 438

Hi Aslan,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your account, thank you.

Untitled
Pranav K Member Since: Jul 15, 2019
16 of 438

Hi goran , facing the same issue in here . Please help me in sorting it out.

17 of 438

Hi Pranav,

Our team will reach out to you as well and assist you further with your account. Thank you.

Untitled
Ravi K Member Since: Jul 21, 2019
18 of 438

Hi,

My friend is facing a similar issue, he created an account with an email but later closed the account.

He is trying to sign up again with the same email and got this message: "This email address is associated with an inactive account. Contact Upwork Support if you want to use this email address or register with another email address."

In order to log in and have support, I am posting this on his behalf and found a thread from a person who faced the same issue and tries to PM Upwork Moderator 'Bojan S' but Access was denied. I got this message: "You do not have sufficient privileges for this resource or its parent to perform this action."

Any help will be appreciated, thank you.

Ravi

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
19 of 438

Hi Ravi,

I sent you a PM, thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
Tyler S Member Since: Sep 1, 2019
20 of 438

I have an account that I closed due to a misunderstanding. So I tried to remake it only to get hit by an error message: the email is being used by an inactive account. How can I reactive the old account?

I have been sitting on this issue for a few days now. Thanks for help in advance

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS