cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Approval of profile...?

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1771 of 2,750

Hi Bogdan,

Please, make sure all the fields are completed and then click Review Application at the bottom of the page. 

Additionally, you may clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue.

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Ryan J B Member Since: May 29, 2019
1772 of 2,750

I'm a tad confused on the profile approval. I've had mates who have registered their profiles and instantly after clicking "Submit Application", they've gotten the screen where they can pick their membership tier. I've just made an account and it's redirected me to the homepage and said that my profile is under review.

Does this spell out a likely rejection?

Thanks.

Highlighted
1773 of 2,750

Hi Ryan,

The review process takes 24 hours from the time you submitted your profile for review. Once the process is complete, you will receive an email and a notification to your Upwork account to update you about your approval status. 

We wish you a positive outcome with this.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Taciana P Member Since: May 29, 2019
1774 of 2,750

My profile has been under review for months.

1775 of 2,750

Hi Taciana,

It looks like you haven't submitted your profile for a review yet. Please, make sure all the fields are completed and then click Review Application at the bottom of the page. Our team will reach out to you with the results within 24 hours. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Nathan B Member Since: May 30, 2019
1776 of 2,750

Hi Team!  I submitted my app for review aabout a week ago.  I know it says 24 hours for review.  Just wondering if there is a delay.  Thanks!

1777 of 2,750

Hi Nathan,

Your profile was accepted and you have already selected a membership plan, feel free to start bidding on projects.

Please, check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Hiring Headquarters and find there some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Kieran L Member Since: Jun 1, 2019
1778 of 2,750

Hello,

How do I know if my profile is approved or not?

Thanks

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
1779 of 2,750

Hi Kieran,

I checked and I can confirm that your profile has been approved. You may want to check out this thread to help you get started. If you have any questions, please let us know. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
Alisha P Member Since: Jun 1, 2019
1780 of 2,750

Hi All,

Greeting for the day,

Please can anyone help me to know the steps how to check if profile is approved as i have not got any mails .

Thanks,

Alisha

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS