cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
891 of 2,543

Hi Jennifer,

I just checked your account and saw that you still haven`t submitted your application for a review. Please go to the bottom of the page and click on the ''Review Application''. It can take up to 24 hours for the review to be completed, once it is completed our team will reach out to you directly with the results. We wish you a positive outcome with this, thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Kalpesh M Member Since: Jan 17, 2019
892 of 2,543

Dear Sir / Madam 

my username is **Edited for Community Guidelines**

I created account and accordingly a profile. 

It now says my account is being reviewed and that only after approval, I can submit proposals / apply for jobs. 

Hence, please consider for approval at earliest so that I can start working. 

Meanwhile, I would be happy to provide any additional information .

Regards

Kalpesh 

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
893 of 2,543

Hi Kalpesh,

Your application is under review, please allow up to 24 hours for the review to be completed and our team will reach out to you with the results. Thank you.

Untitled
Evgeniya C Member Since: Jan 18, 2019
894 of 2,543
Hi! My profile is 85 percent complete, it hangs on approval for more than a month. 
What can I do to get it approved? Thank you
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
895 of 2,543

Hi Evgeniya,

You still haven't submitted your application for a review. If you`re ready please scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application. Our review process can take up to 24 hours and once completed our team will reach out to you with the results. Thank you

Untitled
Farhad M Member Since: Feb 14, 2017
896 of 2,543

Please someone check my Upwork Profile that it is approved or not? thanks!

Community Guru
Jo-An B Member Since: Aug 2, 2016
897 of 2,543

Hi Farhad,

Your profile is approved and you can start bidding to jobs. Thanks.

~ Jo-An

Untitled
Michele K Member Since: Jan 18, 2019
898 of 2,543

Hello,

i signed up to upwork and created a profile 3 days ago. When i wanted to see if the profile is approved, it still says: If your profile is approved, it will become to the public profile you’ll use to market your freelance business to clients (you can edit it after approval).

How long does it take to approve the profile? I read that it usually just take 12h to activate the profile..

Thanks for your help,

Michele

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
899 of 2,543

Michele K wrote:

Hello,

i signed up to upwork and created a profile 3 days ago. When i wanted to see if the profile is approved, it still says: If your profile is approved, it will become to the public profile you’ll use to market your freelance business to clients (you can edit it after approval).

How long does it take to approve the profile? I read that it usually just take 12h to activate the profile..

Thanks for your help,

Michele

The majority of profiles are rejected, so at least at this point yours is not rejected yet.

By the way: It is most unlikely that you are a transcriptor

You likely mean transcriptionist / transcriber.

Your profile would stand a better chance if it was complete - there is no portfolio, there is no relevant (or any) employment history and it is quite unclear what your translation / transcription experience actually is.

Speaking 2 or more languages doesn't make someone a translator any more than owning a scalpel makes someone a surgeon...

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
900 of 2,543

Hi Michele,

We apologize for the delay. Your profile review is still being processed. You will receive an update once the process is completed. Thank you for your patience.

-Joanne
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS