Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: cant confirm phone number

Highlighted
James H Member Since: Jan 18, 2020
1761 of 2,385

Hi There,

I am trying to complete my account as a freelancer but the profile form is telling me that my phone number is already being used by another account. I have checked my phone and it would appear as though I received a text last year for a confirmation code. Unfortunately when I search through all my emails I can't seem to find anything to state that I have created an account.

I have tried accessing my account using my Live, Outlook and GMail accounts. Each one of them states that there isn't an account for these email addresses. I have tried to find a solution to this through the community but what I could see was a link to a locationt to raise a ticket with support, but the link doesn't work any more. As the post was an old-ish one I am guessing things have changed a little since then.

Any help you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

James

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
1762 of 2,385

Hi James,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Monica P Member Since: Jan 19, 2020
1763 of 2,385

I am trying to enter my phone number for the verification text message and as I click the verification button nothing happens. I have tried to do it on multiple browsers and still, nothing has happened. How do I go about this to move forward with my profile?

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
1764 of 2,385

Hi Monica,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Derek H Member Since: Jan 20, 2020
1765 of 2,385

I have this same issue. Any thoughts as to a solution?

Highlighted
Derek H Member Since: Jan 20, 2020
1766 of 2,385

I need help as well. Thanks, derek

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1767 of 2,385

Thank you for reaching out to us, Derek.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Malia S Member Since: Jan 20, 2020
1768 of 2,385

This same thing just happenned to me.

What did Support tell you to do?

Thanks so much!

- Malia

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1769 of 2,385

Hi Malia,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Salem H Member Since: Jan 20, 2020
1770 of 2,385

I want to get my application verified so I can work on upwork but I do not accept text messages to my cell due to the fact that I have been spammed multiple times. Can you please let me know how I can get account verified? Thank you.