cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I didn't receive a text message verification code

Desirae W Member Since: Sep 12, 2019
1111 of 1,345

Apologies, but I am also having the same issue. I have also cleaned out my cache and swapped browsers. I get to the phone number, and once I type it in, it claims I need more digits and stays highlighted in red. I am unable to get past this step. May I have some help with this?

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1112 of 1,345

Thank you for reaching out to us, Desirae.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Dan R Member Since: Sep 12, 2019
1113 of 1,345

Hello, I am having the same issue. Can you help me as well? I get an error when trying to get an sms sent to my number and never get the sms.**Edited for community guidelines**

THank you. 

Dan

1114 of 1,345

Thank you for reaching out to us, Dan.

I've escalated your account information to our support team. One of our agents will reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Emily M Member Since: Sep 12, 2019
1115 of 1,345

Hello,

I'm trying to create a new account, however, the phone number page of the profile set up will not send my phone the code. I've tried on two different numbers. And there is no way to bypass this part of the sign-up process without entering the verification code.

Thank you!

1116 of 1,345

Hi Emily,

I checked this for you and it looks like you successfully verified your phone number. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Andrew E Member Since: Sep 13, 2019
1117 of 1,345

Hello! I cannot complete my profile because UpWork thinks my phone number is verified but is also saying it is not. 

I cannot change my number for another code because UpWork thinks my phone number is already verified. Most of it is complete, but I cannot view any jobs because of this issue or apply for anything due to this issue. I also cannot change my profile photo (to a more professional one) without having a complete profile, so this issue is problematic.

1118 of 1,345

Thank you for reaching out to us, Andrew.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with your concerns. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Davis B Member Since: Sep 14, 2019
1119 of 1,345

Hello, 

I am experiencing the same issue where I am not recieving the text to verify my account. Can some please help? Thanks!

Cheers,

Davis

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
1120 of 1,345

Hi Davis,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket and assist you further, thanks.

-Joanne
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS