cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I didn't receive a text message verification code

Highlighted
Jared W Member Since: Aug 30, 2019
1161 of 2,744

Hi Bojan! Thank you for your reply. I did both of your reccomendations and the issue still persists. Is there anything else I can do to help move this forward?

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1162 of 2,744

I'm sorry to hear that, Jared.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with your concern. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Kate P Member Since: Aug 30, 2019
1163 of 2,744

Hello.  I follwed the steps to verify my phone number, but I have not received a text.

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1164 of 2,744

Hi Kate,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I've escalated your account information to our support team. One of our agents will reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Teddy J Member Since: Aug 30, 2019
1165 of 2,744

I am have trouble verifying my phone number in the profile section. It is showing a green checkmark towards the input bar but, it isn't showing a green dot for complete on the right. Any suggestions?

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1166 of 2,744

Hi Teddy,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. One of our team members already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Margaret Marie Z Member Since: Aug 31, 2019
1167 of 2,744

I’d like to verify my phone number but it continues to show failed, use another number. My cell phone is the correct no. So I’m not sure why it failed to connect and send the code. Please help. 

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
1168 of 2,744

Hi Margaret,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket and assist you further in verifying your phone number. Thank you.

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Zach M Member Since: Aug 31, 2019
1169 of 2,744

I am new to Upwork. I am creating my account, and it asks for a phone number to verify my identity. I do not own a phone. Is there an alternate verification or a way to skip this step?

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1170 of 2,744

Hi Zach,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. Please note that a copy of the ticket will arrive in your email as well from where you can continue the correspondence with our team.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled