cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I didn't receive a text message verification code

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1301 of 2,383

Thank you for reaching out to us, Gilda.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Gilda M Member Since: Sep 26, 2019
1302 of 2,383

Thank you.

Highlighted
Natalie D Member Since: Sep 26, 2019
1303 of 2,383

I completed my profile with the final step of verfiying my phone number with the code that was texted to me. When I went to edit my profile, it then started acting funking....not letting me click the green button to proceed or not resending a new code. And when I go to the search for jobs, it says my profile is 65% complete. Can you help me troubleshoot?

Highlighted
Puja D Member Since: Sep 26, 2019
1304 of 2,383

I have a similar issue, when I try to bid on a proposal I get a message saying: 

Sorry, we were unable to save your application.

We were unable to process your proposal due to missing address information. Add your full address.

However, my address is in my profile and my profile & location are verified. 

Highlighted
Natalie D Member Since: Sep 26, 2019
1305 of 2,383
That's a pain in the behind. Easy resolves too....hopefully Upwork gets on
it asap.
Highlighted
1306 of 2,383

Hi Puja,

I checked this for you and was not able to replicate the issue you're describing. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
1307 of 2,383

Thank you for reaching out to us, Natalie.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Sid D Member Since: Aug 7, 2019
1308 of 2,383

I'm unable to change the area code for some reason

**Edited for community guidelines**

Highlighted
Community Guru
Mark F Member Since: Jul 10, 2018
1309 of 2,383

Well, something seems weird with the number you entered...what do you think it is.

Also, aren't you a little short for a Storm Trooper?  You have to use a a real photo or you are going to get banned.

Highlighted
1310 of 2,383

Hi Sid,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process.

Please note that your profile must represent you as an individual and that all the information in your profile including your profile photo needs to be accurate, truthful and verifiable. 

Please check this help article for more information on how to update your profile photo.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled