Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I didn't receive a text message verification code

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1851 of 2,116

Hi Abdulroqeeb,

I checked and it looks like you were able to successfully verify your phone number. Please reach back to us here if you still need any assistance.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Abdulroqeeb A Member Since: Feb 14, 2020
1852 of 2,116
I had to use a different phone number separate from the one I intend to use on the platform. Can you still help fix this?
Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1853 of 2,116

Thank you for following up, Abdulroqeeb!

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your request. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Taylurluv D Member Since: Feb 15, 2020
1854 of 2,116

My code for the phone number security thing won't send to my phone and I've resent it a million times. I can't bypass it so what do I do?

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
1855 of 2,116

Hi Taylurluv,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your request. Thank you.

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Kate C Member Since: Feb 15, 2020
1856 of 2,116

Hello, I am trying to create my freelancing account, but it says my phone number is being used by another account, which I don't believe it is. Please advise.

Highlighted
1857 of 2,116

Hi Kate,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your request. Thank you.

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Nicole M Member Since: Feb 15, 2020
1858 of 2,116

I'm unable to verify my phone number through the create profile page. I'm not getting a code sent via text. Can someone please assist with this matter?

Thanks.

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1859 of 2,116

Hi Nicole,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. Please note that a copy of the ticket will arrive in your email as well from where you can continue the correspondence with our team.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
1860 of 2,116

Hi Damien,

Could you please send me a PM with the details of your other account so I can check? You can PM me by clicking on my name. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS