🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: About (Only when balance is $100.00 or mo...
Page options
e63fd520
Community Member

Re: About (Only when balance is $100.00 or more.)

I haven't clear idea about this, Can you explain a little bit of this ?
( "does that mean; have to earn more than 100$ to withdraw')
If possible, please help me, I have to withdraw the amount below 100. ?

Waiting for your response

Have a good day !

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Zubair,

I see that you were able to manually withdraw funds from your account and it's currently pending. Your earnings will show as pending on your Transaction History while payments are in the review and security periods. The date that the funds are available to be withdrawn will show in the Date column on the left-hand side of the report.

Let us know if you need further assistance; we'll gladly help.

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
NikolaS

Hi Zubair, 

I will be happy to help. I would like to clarify that 100 USD refers to the minimum amount for automatic withdrawal. Your balance is only withdrawn automatically when it exceeds a specific limit (e.g. $100 or more) on your scheduled withdrawal date. You can manually withdraw the amount that is less than 100 USD. 

You may want to check this help article for more information. Let us know if you have further questions. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
e63fd520
Community Member

Withdrawal is not happening below 100usd please help Right now i need $40 how to withdraw 

e63fd520
Community Member

Amount below 100 usd is not coming. 

I want to withdraw $40 that's not withdraw manual my withdraw please

Cheak 

Hi Zubair,

I see that you were able to manually withdraw funds from your account and it's currently pending. Your earnings will show as pending on your Transaction History while payments are in the review and security periods. The date that the funds are available to be withdrawn will show in the Date column on the left-hand side of the report.

Let us know if you need further assistance; we'll gladly help.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths