cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

United States Location Verification - Unable to do

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
3771 of 3,897

Thank you for reaching out to us, Debra.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Alexis W Member Since: Mar 25, 2018
3772 of 3,897

HI! I have an account and I am trying to submit a proposal. It continues to tell me this: You've reached the maximum number of tries to upload your ID. Can you help with this please

3773 of 3,897

Thank you for reaching out to us, Alexis.

I've escalated your account information to our support team. One of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Brian L Member Since: Nov 12, 2019
3774 of 3,897

I have tried uploading many different drivers license images and it still won't verify my name. What can I do to get it to be verified?

3775 of 3,897

Hi Brian,

One of our agents will reach out to you directly and assist you further with your verification process.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Traci B Member Since: Nov 12, 2019
3776 of 3,897

I have uploaded my driver's license.  I was advised the names did not match (my license has my middle name as well).  I attempted to add my middle name to Upwork, but it still would not accept it.  What is the next step?

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
3777 of 3,897

Hi Traci, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you further with your concern. 

-Avery
Untitled
Traci B Member Since: Nov 12, 2019
3778 of 3,897
Thank you. I look forward to hearing from him/her.
Hadiza M Member Since: Nov 12, 2019
3779 of 3,897

I uploaded my driver license as photo verification, and a hold was put on my account. The email did not say why or offer a soultion to fix it. How do I get the hold off of my account?

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
3780 of 3,897

Hi Hadiza, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you further with your concern. 

-Avery
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS