🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » United States Location Verification - Unable ...
Page options
bhar5027
Community Member

United States Location Verification - Unable to do

Getting this error:

Unfortunately, you cannot submit a proposal for this job post because it requires location verification. Based on your previous attempts, you are currently not eligible to verify your location. Please contact customer support.

I had uploaded the driver's id once but it said verification failed. 

I need help on this. 

Please help me resolve the issue.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. If you've encountered any issues while trying to verify your location, please know that you can reach out to our support team by selecting the "Get Support" button on this page and they’ll be happy to assist you.

We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

5,266 REPLIES 5,266

I also need customer support. My account was locked and need to reupload my ID. Thanks!

Hi Savannah,

One of our team members will reach out to you and assist on your concern. Thanks.

~ Jo-An

Untitled

I'm having the same problem. Can a representative please reach out and assist. Thank you!

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Hunter, and Bonnetta, 

The Customer Support Team will reach out to each of you directly to assist you with verifying your location.

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi Goran

I too am experiencing this issue. I have not heard anything from customer support (I reached out to them last week). 

Hi Reena,

An agent will reach out to you very shortly to assist you with this, thank you.

~Nina

Hi I am having the same issue as everyone else, unable to verify my I.D.

How can I get this resolved?

Hi WIll,

I've responded to you over here in this thread.

~Nina

I am also having the same issue and I have not been contacted by anyone.

Timothy and Connor,

I'll have an agent reach out to you guys to assist with competing this verification step, thanks!

~Nina

I am having the same issue

Hi Connor,

One of our agents will reach out to you as well, thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

I am experiencing the same thing. Trying to upload my State ID and it won't let me...incredibly frustrating, Please help!

Hi Eric,

One of our team member will reach out to you directly and assist you with the process.

~ Jo-An

Untitled

I need some assistance with this issue. I've tried uploading multiple times and it isn't accepting my ID. I also have a hold on my account and I can do job proposals because of it.

I also uploaded my Driver's License and it was unable to be verified. Can somebody work with me on this? I would like to work on freelance proposals.

Hello Jeffrey,

I have escalated your concern. One of our representatives will reach out to you shorty. Thank you.

Untitled

Help! I submitted a valid photo of my passport and have reached the maximum number of attempts. 

Hi Philip,

We'll have a member of the team reach out to assist you, thanks!

~Nina

I'm having this same issue.  Apparently my name doesn't match the ID but it does.  Please Help

Hi Tiffany,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly to assist with this.

~Nina

I need help verifying my identity as well. I attempted twice and it failed. Can you or an agent assist. 

Thank you.

Hello Vanessa,

I have escalated your concern. One of our support team agents will reach out to you shortly. Thank you.

Untitled

I have a notification that says I've reached the maximum number of attempts to upload my id.

Hello Kyle,

I'll have on of our team representatives get in touch with you to assist you with your concern. Thank you.

Untitled

I am also facing the same problem. could you please guide me too.

Hi Atif,

We'll sent you a support ticket and assist you directly with your account verification. Thanks.

~ Jo-An

Untitled

i am having the exact same issue. help please 

I am in need of assistance with the same issue. please advise 

Hello Christian,

I have escalated your concern. One of our representatives will reach out to you shortly. Thank you.

Untitled

I  need help with the same issue. I scanned my license tried to upload within the requirements but failed now locked out of trying any more.

Hello Garrett,

I have escalated your concern. One of our team members will reach out to you shortly. Thank you.

Untitled

Hi I need help with the same topic. My drivers license is from texas but i am living in hawaii and it will not validate my id.

Hi Kimberly, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you with your verification. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi, I'm also having trouble with the location verification. Could you have someone contact me to help with the verification?

I am having the same issue. Unable to upload driver's license. Thank you.

Hi Erin,

One of our team members reach out to you via ticket with more details, thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi,

I'm having the same issue. Can someone please help me verify?

Thank you

Yvette

I cannot upload my driver's license to confirm my identity. What do I do?

It says that it can't verify my drivers license either. And it won't let me keep trying. Help please?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths