cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

United States Location Verification - Unable to do

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1561 of 3,481

Hi Preston,

Our team will follow up with you soon and assist you directly.

Untitled
Jared M Member Since: Mar 6, 2018
1562 of 3,481

Upwork says I've used the max number of tries to verify my identity, despite attempting to upload the documents they requested. Is there any way I can call someone or manually enter the information? Otherwise, it's not letting me. Thanks.

Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
1563 of 3,481

Hi Jared,

A member of the team will reach out to you shortly to help assist with this, thanks!

~Nina
Untitled
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
1564 of 3,481

Hi Oscar, and Anitha, 

A Customer Support Agent will get in touch with you separately to help you resolve your issue.

-Avery
Untitled
Anitha V Member Since: Oct 18, 2017
1565 of 3,481
I am still waiting to hear from the customer agent. I very much appreciate a quick response.
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
1566 of 3,481

Anitha,

I checked and a support ticket was sent to you by the team already. You can find it on this page.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Anitha V Member Since: Oct 18, 2017
1567 of 3,481

Valeria,

One of the support agents reached me. I had to upload the documents and subsequently recieved an email day before yesterday saying that my account has been verified and I should be able to submit my proposals. However, whenever I tried submiting a proposal, I am still getting the same prompt to verify my location.

Thanks for your help.

Randy J Member Since: Oct 21, 2017
1568 of 3,481

I had the same issue.  It seems like the best solution is to post on this thread.  Thank you for your help.

Community Guru
Lanie M Member Since: Jun 24, 2015
1569 of 3,481

Hi Randy,

A member of our team will reach out to you shortly to further assist you with verifying your location.

Lanie M
Untitled
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1570 of 3,481

Hi Anitha,

I just check this and the problem is that you have not selected Membership Plan. Go to Settings > Membership and select one of the available plans.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS