cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

United States Location Verification - Unable to do

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
1561 of 2,724

Hi Arianna,

I see you already have a support ticket with us about your location verification. One of our agents will get back to you as soon as possible and assist you with the process.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Anna B Member Since: Mar 27, 2018
1562 of 2,724

Hello, I have a green card which is expired but and extention letter - where can I upload this later one. I would like to verify my location. Kind regards, Anna

Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
1563 of 2,724

Hi Anna,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you to assist you with the verification.

~Nina
Untitled
Rachel O Member Since: Jan 24, 2018
1564 of 2,724

I am also having this exact issue. I have searched everywhere but cannot find where to upload my identification. Please get in touch with me as soon as possible, there are multiple jobs I would like to submit proposals to.

Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
1565 of 2,724

Hello Rachel,

I just checked your account and I could see that you have a notification that you must verify the two small deposits to complete the verification. Kindly click the link in the notification to verify the 2 amounts. Thank you.

Untitled
Derek R Member Since: Jan 28, 2018
1566 of 2,724

I'm having the same issue. I've verified my bank account but I'm still unable to apply for US only work.

Carly E Member Since: Feb 6, 2018
1567 of 2,724

Hi, I tried to upload my green card but it has expired but I have an extension letter - does anyone know how I can contact upwork to solve this issue - I dont seem to have access to a contact me button - only access to this community.

Thank you in advance.

Carly

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
1568 of 2,724

Hi Carly,

We'll reach out to you directly and assist you with this issue.

Thanks.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Brandon K Member Since: Jan 31, 2018
1569 of 2,724

I am getting the same issue as the poster of this topic. Please contact me as well!

Sherry G Member Since: Feb 2, 2018
1570 of 2,724
I have the same issue. Is there a clear cut steps to resolve this quickly? Thanks