cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

United States Location Verification - Unable to do

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1631 of 3,311

Thank you for reaching out to us, Pelin.

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via support ticket to assist you with your verification process.  

~ Bojan
Untitled
Frederick R Member Since: Mar 27, 2019
1632 of 3,311

Hello! I am also getting the same error of not being able to uplaod my ID verification! Could I please get help?

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
1633 of 3,311

Hi Frederick, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you directly through an email to assist you with your location verification. 

-Avery
Untitled
Andrew G Member Since: Mar 19, 2018
1634 of 3,311

Hello,

I am having this same problem

I am not really sure what to do, but I would really like to start freelancing.

AG

Ace Contributor
Sumon B Member Since: Jul 15, 2016
1635 of 3,311

Good morning All,

Before I begin, I would like to say I already have a ticket open with customer care about this and thanks for your time. I just want to know if others have faced this before, I got this notification (You have reached the Maximum Number of Tries for Uploading your ID) after I applied for job when I clicked the "view job posting" to see how many proposals this job has recieved. I have a verified profile on Upwork and it was sttange, customer care told me there is no hold on my account and it might be a glicth so I wanted to know if any of you have ever come accross this?

Regards,

Sumon

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1636 of 3,311

Hi Sumon,

Just to confirm that your case has been escalated for further investigation, once our team has finished with this they will contact you directly on your ticket.

Untitled
Ace Contributor
Sumon B Member Since: Jul 15, 2016
1637 of 3,311

Yes, I understand Goran, I just wanted to know if anyone else has faced this issue, I have mentioned in the begining already that I have a ticket open for this.

Ayala G Member Since: Feb 24, 2018
1638 of 3,311

Hi,

I am having the same issue and the link to the support page does not work. Could someone help me please?

Thanks,

Ayala

Community Guru
Jo-An B Member Since: Aug 2, 2016
1639 of 3,311

Hi Ayala,

Sorry to hear you ran into issues with verification. One of our team member will reach out to you directly and assist you with the process.

~ Jo-An

Untitled
Ana H Member Since: Feb 25, 2018
1640 of 3,311

Hi There,

I'm also having issues with verifying my location! Created a post in the community forum but have not received any feedback yet.

Can customer service help in any way please?

There are some assignments which I'm very keen to submit a proposal for, but I can't do this until the location verification is sorted.

Thanks

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS