cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

United States Location Verification - Unable to do

Ray P Member Since: Feb 20, 2019
1631 of 2,206

Hello Avery, thanks for your hint.

I tried it, but there was no "Submit" button. How can I go ahead?

Here is my screenshot.

upwork-help.png

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
1632 of 2,206

Hi Ray, 

I'll share your account information with the team so that they can assist you with your verification. 

-Avery
Untitled
Ray P Member Since: Feb 20, 2019
1633 of 2,206

Did you solve this issue? I have same issue, too. But there is no way to solve it. Can you please give an hint?

Nicholas Aaron H Member Since: Aug 6, 2017
1634 of 2,206

Greetings,

I have been attempting to upload my ID to complete the verification so I can start submitting proposals.  The files that I have scanned keep getting rejected and I have reached the maximum number of attempts allowed.  My files meet the requirements that are displayed when they are rejected.  Now I do not know what to do or who to contact to help me with this issue.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
1635 of 2,206

Hello Nick,

We have escalated your concern and one of our representatives will be reaching out to you regarding this.

Untitled
Donna S Member Since: Aug 19, 2017
1636 of 2,206

I would like to verify my identification.  I have reached the max attempts and need to contact you for further instructions on how to bypass the blocked access to upload verification.  Thank you, Donna

Robert A Member Since: Sep 19, 2017
1637 of 2,206

I have also been locked out after several attempts to upload my ID. Please unlock my account so I can get this done. Thank you.

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
1638 of 2,206

Hi Robert,

We'll have a member of our team reach out to you directly, reset the verification and assist you with the process.

Thanks.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Dennis N Member Since: Feb 9, 2015
1639 of 2,206

Hey,
I am getting this error, "You've reached the maximum number of tries for uploading your ID. Please" , yet I am not even trying to upload an ID. I verified my identity over an year ago. What could this be about?

Community Guru
Jo-An B Member Since: Aug 2, 2016
1640 of 2,206

Hi Dennis, One of our team member created a ticket for you. Please post any questions you have on that ticket thread. Thanks.

~ Jo-An

Untitled