cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

United States Location Verification - Unable to do

Alan W Member Since: Jun 10, 2019
3461 of 3,539

May I raise a support ticket, please?  I was told in February that I'd been approved - but today (my first time on the site since February) I find I can't submit proposals. Thank you.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
3462 of 3,539

Thank you for reaching out to us, Alan.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Zachary M Member Since: Jun 12, 2019
3463 of 3,539

Same as everybody else...I got an email saying on hold after ID verfication failed. No instructions on what to do next...please advise.

3464 of 3,539

Hi Zachary,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via support ticket to assist you with your verification process. Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Catherine H Member Since: Jun 15, 2019
3465 of 3,539

I am having the same problem. All I need to do is verify my identity and I have not received an email request to do so. After spending much time fishing through the website, all I have accomplished is to view others questions and there is no link to email support either.

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
3466 of 3,539

Hi Cathy,

I've shared your concern with our team, and one of our team members will reach out to you via support ticket to assist you with your verification process. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Catherine H Member Since: Jun 15, 2019
3467 of 3,539

I have created a profile, and when I tried to upload a pic of my ID, it failed the upload one try after the other. If I try to submit a proposal, I see the same error message above the top of each job post (pic attached). When I emailed customer support, they said to try and change the name on my profile to the name on my ID and it should just take 24 hours to update and I could move forward. I update my name from Cathy to Catherine (name on ID) but this doesn’t make any sense because there is no ID to compare it to since it wouldn’t upload. This is crazy. There is also no place on my profile, contact info area, etc where I may try to upload a photo again! Here is the email: 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
3468 of 3,539

Hi Catherine,

I can see that you`ve followed up directly on your ticket and one of our team members will assist you further as soon as possible. Thank you.

Untitled
Graham N Member Since: Jun 18, 2019
3469 of 3,539

Hi, I'm a fairly new user located in the United States. I'm also a United States citizen. I followed the instructions and took a picture of my (U.S.) passport for authentication — bio page, four corners visible, not blurry, etc. I think my thumb was in the frame, but I hope you'll forgive me for that.

I received a message that you were unable to authenticate it, and that you'd be following up via email. However, the email simply states that you've put my account on hold for "the safety of the marketplace." There are *no* next steps; no suggestions to resubmit; no instructions on who to contact to fix the matter. Can you please help?

Sidenote: if your automatic authentication system isn't up to snuff, you *might* want to have a better solution for handling this.

3470 of 3,539

Thank you for reaching out to us, Graham.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS