cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

United States Location Verification - Unable to do

wvolpeiii
William H V Member Since: Nov 28, 2019
3901 of 4,858
That response may mean something if this hadn't been going on for months.
It wasn't Thanksgiving.
bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
3902 of 4,858

Thank you for reaching out to us, William.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
burke-hannah
Hannah B Member Since: Nov 28, 2019
3903 of 4,858

It will not let my I.d be approved and. I have tried to submit it to many times?

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
3904 of 4,858

Hi Hannah, 

I have shared your account information with the team, and they will reach out to you to assist you further with your concern. 

Since this is a public community, please refrain from posting identifying information of yourself, or pictures of your government ID/s. You may refer to the Community Guidelines for more information. 

-Avery
Untitled
yaswanthnukasani
Yaswanth N Member Since: Nov 28, 2019
3905 of 4,858

hi upwork team,

i have tried uploading my Illinois state drivers license and the upwork website says that. the verification process was not succesful

i am trying to verify this so i can submit proposals. please let me know what i can do to verify my ID and start using my account.

i had an agency subscription with upwork but removed it because i could not utilize it

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
3906 of 4,858

Hi Yaswanth,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

Untitled
aocumen
3907 of 4,858

Hi Yaswanth, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you with completing your location verification. 

-Avery
Untitled
vivalavigne
Dan L Member Since: Nov 28, 2019
3908 of 4,858

Hello. I uploaded a photo of my drivers license for verification. I recieved an email stating: "Unfortunately, we could not authenticate the ID you uploaded."

My drivers license is still valid. I don't know what went wrong. Was there too much of a glare on the photo? I can't find a link to reupload a better photo. Can someone help?

aocumen
3909 of 4,858

Hi Dan, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you with completing your location verification. 

-Avery
Untitled
cristella1
Christina Luna C Member Since: Nov 28, 2019
3910 of 4,858
Everytime I try to upload my ID to verify identity it says my name doesn't match. I've tried multiple ways.