Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

United States Location Verification - Unable to do

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
3901 of 4,592

Hi Dan, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you with completing your location verification. 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Christina Luna C Member Since: Nov 28, 2019
3902 of 4,592
Everytime I try to upload my ID to verify identity it says my name doesn't match. I've tried multiple ways.
Highlighted
3903 of 4,592

Hi Christina, 

The Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you further with your concern. 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Matt T Member Since: Nov 30, 2019
3904 of 4,592

Before I can submit a proposal, I am told I need to submit my government issued identification. I have tried m license multiple times and even my passport and each time it says attempt failed try again later. Why is this happening? I am providing a proper image that goes along with the requested quality and guidelines, it should not be failing, yet it is. Please help.

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
3905 of 4,592

Hi Matt,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you further, thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Dave C Member Since: Nov 29, 2019
3906 of 4,592

When i try to submit a proposal, it brings me to a page where im suppoed to submit my US ID, passport or driving license, there is no option to submit a non US identification. 

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
3907 of 4,592

Hi Dave,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you further, thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Shawn D Member Since: Dec 1, 2019
3908 of 4,592

I'm getting this error message on jobs:

You've reached the maximum number of tries to upload your ID.

Highlighted
3909 of 4,592

Hi Shawn, 

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. A member of the Customer Support Team will get in touch with you to assist you further with verifying your location. 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Jesse H Member Since: Dec 2, 2019
3910 of 4,592

Hi there, 

I've exceeded my max attempts to upload ID. I'm told I need to contact an agent but can't figure out how to do that. Please assist. 

Thanks,

Jesse