🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: "We're sorry, but something went wrong. P...
Page options
4fac07fd
Community Member

"We're sorry, but something went wrong. Please try again or contact support"

"We're sorry, but something went wrong. Please try again or contact support" - I'm getting this error message when I try to create my profile, despite having filled in all the details. Can anyone help please?

77 REPLIES 77

Hi BaBa,

I would be happy to help. Could you please share a screenshot of the error message from your end so that I can assist you accordingly?

Thank you,

~ Nikola
Upwork

I'm facing same issue, please resolve it.

Hi Shadab,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that you already created a support ticket for the issue you are experiencing. Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Upwork
efa7114b
Community Member

Hi there, I'm having the same issue. 🙂

Hello, I am a client trying to fund a contract and hire, and I am getting the error messages aforementioned, this isnt my first time hiring, but for some reason I keep getting these error messages

ArjayM
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Patrick,

Could you please try using a different browser or the incognito mode of your current browser? You may also try clearing your browser’s cache and cookies. Let us know if the issue persists along with a screenshot of the error you're receiving so that we can assist you accordingly. Looking forward to your confirmation.

~ Arjay
Upwork
e2d442d8
Community Member

Hi I'm getting this message error message. please advise

Hi Nadeem,

I checked but couldn't replicate the issue that you are describing. Could you please send us the screenshot of the page and the error message so that we can check?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

My name’s not Nadeem.
radiojay
Community Member

This worked for me.

6aa67377
Community Member

I am facing same problem after clearing cache and cookies and changing browser.

Hi Avijit,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please share the steps you took before you got this error? Also could you please share a screenshot from your end so that we can better assist you? 

~ Nikola
Upwork
theodorepao
Community Member

Hi, I am getting the same error. I have tried clearing up the cache, cookies and even tried logging in from another browser but the issue still persists. Can anyone please help?

Hi Theodore, 

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your application. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello, I think I need assistance because I got same problem and errors and did the things suggested here like clearing caches, trying another browser etc. Unfortunately problem still persist.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mandy,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly to assist you with submitting your application form. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello, I am having the same issue from desktop and mobile app both after clearing cache and starting private browsing, etc. 

Hi Jenna,

Could you please send us more information about the issue you are experiencing so that we can check and assist you further? 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello,

I'm also facing the same issue when updating my portfolio. When I click on publish I get this error at the top of the page. I tried to clear cache and cookies and tried another browser but the error is still appearing. 

Thanks!

Hi Mahmoud,

I’ve shared your concern with the team. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
atadian1
Community Member

Thanks Joanne.

5a0a9aa0
Community Member

I want to upload my portfolio and when i click on "publish" it says : "Sorry, something went wrong. Please try again later." I deleted cookies and cache and its still same problem.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Adnan,

I apologize for the inconvenience this caused. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with this issue. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
6131d5e5
Community Member

Screenshot_20210102_104150.png

I tried to submit my profile, this error persists, even after I clear cache and try other browser

Hi Jeevan,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths