cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"We're sorry, but something went wrong. Please try again or contact support"

Highlighted
Sorina Elena S Member Since: Apr 3, 2020
11 of 28

Hi. I am experiencing the same problem, I can't submit my profile. I also read the similar questions and changed the browser and managed the cookies. Can I get some help?

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
12 of 28

Hi Sorina and Aubrey, 

Could you please try resubmitting your profiles? We had an issue earlier but the team just released a fix for it.

Let me know if you still get the error.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Michael D Member Since: Jun 16, 2020
13 of 28

I'm having the same issue. After filling out a lengthy portfolio example, I click 'Publish' and get this error message. Very annoying and a completely waste of time as now I need to start completely over.

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
14 of 28

Hi Michael,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue? Let us know if the issue persists. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Aubrey C Member Since: Apr 3, 2020
15 of 28

Hello, 
I just made an account and hit submit profile, but I got the error message "Sorry, something went wrong. Please try again or contact support. Include a screenshot of this entire page so we can troubleshoot this issue faster." How should I proceed? I've included the screenshot. Thank you for your help!

Highlighted
Nadeem A Member Since: May 5, 2017
16 of 28

Hi I'm getting this message error message. please advise

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
17 of 28

Hi Nadeem,

I checked but couldn't replicate the issue that you are describing. Could you please send us the screenshot of the page and the error message so that we can check?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Michael D Member Since: Jun 16, 2020
18 of 28
My name’s not Nadeem.
Highlighted
Theodore P Member Since: Apr 9, 2020
19 of 28

Hi, I am getting the same error. I have tried clearing up the cache, cookies and even tried logging in from another browser but the issue still persists. Can anyone please help?

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
20 of 28

Hi Theodore, 

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your application. Thank you.

Untitled