🐈
» Forums » Support » Account suspended
Page options
yatchvi
Community Member

Account suspended

My account has been suspended, I just made my account few weeks ago, I was inactive for a while. But today, I checked the account and boom, it has been suspended. Please let me know what is the issue.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

917 REPLIES 917

Hi Camille,

Thank you for your message. I have followed up with the team to expedite their review and respond to you directly on the said support ticket. 

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Pradeep,

Thank you! They have finally replied. The document I provided was not approved because my ID was scanned, I resubmitted a digital photo this time for review.

Kind Regards,

Camz

Hi Pradeep,

Any update on my documents? Please, I need my account back.

Thanks,

Camille

Hi Pradeep,

The account has been recovered now but the financial transaction is still suspended. I've sent the necessary security questions already.

Please update me on this.

Thanks!

Hi Camille,

I checked and it seems that you are already in correspondence with our team on your support ticketPlease allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Upwork
biniyam112
Community Member

Hi Upwork,

I continuously get a message that my account has been suspended and I haven't got much help till now. Is it possible I may know why it happened and how it can be fixed?

Thanks

Hi Biniyam,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
9033e978
Community Member

Hello members

I have a friend whose account has been suspended and unfortunately she can't even access the support center.

What advice can you give?? Thanks

Hi Isaac,

Your friend should've received an email from Upwork explaining the reason behind their suspension, you can refer them to that email if they have any questions or need further assistance. I'm afraid that for privacy reasons we can't share the details of another user's account. You can check this help article to learn more.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
9033e978
Community Member

Thank you Luiggi for your kind reply.

I would like to know if there is any email address sir any contact number she can reach out to get helped since she can't access any help from the customer center. Thanks

78f370af
Community Member

I had this message recently "Your account has been suspended" and I don't know how to remove it and what can It do to my account

Hi Mohamed,

I have checked your account and it looks like there's already a support ticket created with your concern. For further information and assistance, you can access this ticket via your email and here.

~ Arjay
Upwork

It was solved for hours and got suspended again without taking any action

manursh
Community Member

Hi My account is get suspended due to multiple account. I don't know who else made the profile with same as mine. So I want to block that another account and resume my account.
I have replied over the ticket but didn't got the revert. Its now more then of 24 hours. I have some open contracts and I am not able to work on those.
Please look into this ASAP
Kind regards
Mandeep Kumar

Hi Mandeep,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that you are already in correspondence with our team on your support ticketPlease allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Upwork
adityasu
Community Member

Hello,
I had a problem that the support team couldn't solve, I explained in the story.
I am applying for a project that requires my passport and driver's license. Without a doubt I got the job done, as the client's payment was verified.

But yesterday I got an email that my account was suspended because it was considered illegal.

FYI.

I've done the way told to re-open my account, but so far no email reply has helped me.

Why is Upwork so strict on freelancers? why not focus on client-created project fraud so that no freelancer is harmed.

Please help me reactivate my account.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Maman,

It looks like you’re communicating with our team regarding this case on your existing ticket. Please allow time for our team to respond and update the ticket. If you have any additional questions please post them on that ticket for further assistance.

Thank you for your patience!

~ Bojan
Upwork
1fd0e655
Community Member

hello, I have created an upwork account few months ago. but I can't submit a proposal because my account is suspended. and I don't know why my account was suspended. i don't know how to fix it. and I just found out about the upwork community.
please help me to fix it.
thank you

Hi Irfan,

I checked your account and it looks like our team reached out to you previously regarding your account status. You can check the ticket here

~ Joanne
Upwork
1fd0e655
Community Member

thanks Joanne, I've checked the ticket. I've also changed my profile. I am willing to accept the terms and reply to the ticket received but there isn't a way to reply.

Where I reply to the ticket?

Hi Irfan,

Thank you for following up. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via new support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
1fd0e655
Community Member

thanks Nikola, but when I open the page it says "Oh! It looks like that page has moved."

is there any other way?

1fd0e655_0-1649845655954.png

Hi Irfan,

If you are unable to check the ticket, please check your email. If it's not in your inbox, kindly try checking your spam folder.

Thank you,

~ Nikola
Upwork
8029a32d
Community Member

Hello Valeria,Same problem like to me.Can you help please?

Hi Serhat,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
osman-shafiq
Community Member

Hi there - it says "Your account has been suspended. Please contact customer support". But I'm not sure how/where to do that. Can some please look into this?

Hi Osman,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
a6575e98
Community Member

Hi! I was a freelancer on upwork. I was too young and didn't know the rules. After running out of connects, I used to reopen accounts. then I got banned, I couldn't open any accounts. It was too late. I had requested upwork to consider. But they said it's permanent. now today I have createde this account with my last hope. Can I please stay here with this account please? I I regret for what I did. Can you have mercy on me? Please?

**Edited for Community Guidelines** 

Hi Rafsan,

I can see you were able to submit a support ticket with our team regarding this. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will update you directly via ticket as soon as possible.

~Andrea
Upwork
Community Member

Hi, I can't post a job or hire anyone because my account is suspended. The reason why is in the attachment. I posted a job with exam word in the title. But since the posting is already deleted, when will I can use my account again?Ekran Alıntıkpjhgfsı.PNGEkran Alıntısnjhbı.PNG

Hi Damla,

The team has already reached out to you with information about your suspension. They are awaiting your reply here.

~Andrea
Upwork
713a8ffb
Community Member

why my account is suspended ? 

I dont know why 

I have conected my payoneer account to upwork and I paid for someone hire 

Then I received a sudden email that my account and contracts are suspended 

I need help immediately

Hi Mosa,

Thank you for your message. Could you please try adding another payment method to process the payment? Your account will be restored when a new payment method is added to your Upwork account and the pending payment is cleared.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

can I link my payonner acoount as a payment method instead of credit card ??

if I cancel the contract I will avoid the suspened?

Hi Mosa,

You can find information on all of the available payment methods here

~Andrea
Upwork
713a8ffb
Community Member

I dont know why 

I need help immediately

713a8ffb
Community Member

I dont know why 

I need help immediately

AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths