🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: Have not been rewarded with connects
Page options
hadikallas
Community Member

Did not receive connects after interview

Hi!

I got interviewed around 36 hours ago for 2 PROPOSALS that I submitted. (Did not work with these clients before), but I only received 10 connects. Can you please check?

Also If I get invitation from clients who I never worked with, do I get connects?

Thanks
Hadi

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

1,058 REPLIES 1,058

Hi Respected Sir
Why its not working i did not receive any connects till yet
Its about 4 to 5 interviews
I want to work here sir and do hard working. you can chek my online connectivity. Please help me out sir 🙏 its request

Hi Respected Sir
I recived 10 but it should be 40+
Please sir help me

Hi Respected Sir
Can any one help me with this issue
More then 36 hrs ago i have invited for 4 interviews but i only recived 10 connects
Please help me i need all 40× free connects

Hi Respected Sir
Its have more then 40 hrs i have invited for 4+ interviews (not self invited just i submit proposal and then they invite me)
but i recive only 10 connets
I need more connects please help me out.

Hi Majid,

Thank you for your message. I'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you directly to assist you further.

Thank you.

Pradeep

Upwork
08d94f06
Community Member

Hi, Please check. I didn't get free connects after these interviews again.
**edited for Community Guidelines**

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Nuriddin, 

Could you please wait for an additional 24-hours for the Connects to be awarded to your account? If it hasn't been awarded after today, please come back here, and our team will assist you further. 

~ Avery
Upwork
08d94f06
Community Member

Hi Avery,
Thanks for your reply. I have more interviews and I didn't get free connects from these. It's been 3-4 days. If you want I will send these links to you through direct message. Thanks again!

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Yes, that would be fine. 

I'll go look into your message when I receive it. 

~ Avery
Upwork
08d94f06
Community Member

I have sent PM. Please check. Thank you for your response.

08d94f06
Community Member

Hi Avery,
Please check your direct message. I didn't receive connects from my interviews. I have sent you links.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Nuriddin, 

In the future, please don't hesitate to add the proposal links here, so that the moderator at the time of your posting can assist you timely. 

I checked your account and it appears you have received 50 Connects in the past 7 days. Please know that you can only receive a maximum of 50 Connects every seven days for interviews you have won. You may read more information here. 

~ Avery
Upwork
sruthivs
Community Member

Hi,

Yesterday I have an interview but didn't get connects yet. This is the second time I haven't get the connects. Please advise.

Thanks

Hi Sruthi,

Please know that we are not awarding Connects in cases where you are invited to interview for a job post without submitting a proposal first.

Here’s how it works:

• Submit a proposal to a job
  • Receive a request from a client to interview
  • Respond, connect, and earn a bonus of 10 Connects!

Note: Connects will be automatically added to your account -- please allow up to 24 hours. You can earn up to 50 Connects every seven days! You can find more information here

~ Nikola
Upwork
sruthivs
Community Member

Hi Nikola,

Thank you so much for the reply. I submitted proposal. Then I received a request from client to interview.  I replied to the client also.

Hi Sruthi,

Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about the proposal you are referring to? I will be sure to look into your report and escalate it accordingly.

~ Nikola
Upwork
inaboi_12
Community Member

Hi, 

I know Upwork gives free 10 connects whenever a client respond to a proposal. I received around 7-9 responses since November 3 and up until now, there is no free connects. Will it still show on my account? It would be a great deal as I won't have to purchase connects again. So I am really keen to receive those free connects from the responses of the client to my proposal. Hope you can help me.

Hi Corina,

I've asked our support team to reach out to you to assist you with your Connects history. You should get an email notification about their message but can also access the support request here.

Thanks! 

~ Valeria
Upwork
0b7f0795
Community Member

Hi!

I got interviewed around 36 hours ago for 2 PROPOSALS that I submitted. (Did not work with these clients before), . Can you please check?

Also If I get invitation from clients who I never worked with, do I get connects?

Thanks
Had

Hi Zeeshan,

When you're responding to an invitation for an interview you're not eligible to receive the bonus Connects. Here’s how it works:

1. Submit a proposal to a job

2. Receive a request from a client to interview

3. Respond, connect, and earn a bonus of 10 Connects!

Please keep in mind that it can take up to 24 hours for the Connects to be awarded on your profile (when you're eligible). Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
302bf1d5
Community Member

Where to ask to get my 10 connections for answering an interview?
They always give me 10 connections but this last time they didn't contact me.
where do i ask

Hi Karina,

Could you please share the job title with me via PM (click on my name) so that I can check the details? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
viratal
Community Member

Hi. It's regarding my free Upwork connects. I have responded to three job invitations for the past 20 days but I have not yet received my free connects. Is it still available?

Thanks!

You do not get free connects if you responded to an "invitation". You are awarded free connects only when you "send proposals using your connects balance" and if the clients contact you "and" you respond to that message. Upwork calls this process of client contacting you as "interview". 

So: 

You must send the proposal first using your connects.

Client must respond to the proposal you sent, even if he just says "hi" 

Then you must respond to that client message. 

Wait for 24 hours, you should get the free connects. 

The limit is 50 free connects per week. If 6 clients contact you, you still get only 50 connects within that week. 

Invitations are different, when you respond to an invitation, you are not spending connects, sending a proposal is free when a client invites you. So you do not get any connects rewarded even if you respond! 

Hope that helps! 

Thanks for answering my question!

viratal
Community Member

Hi. It's regarding my free Upwork connects. I have responded to three job invitations for the past 20 days but I have not yet received my free connects. Is it still available?

Thanks!

petra_r
Community Member

Vira T wrote:

Hi. It's regarding my free Upwork connects. I have responded to three job invitations for the past 20 days but I have not yet received my free connects. Is it still available?!

You don't get free connects for responding to invites to apply.

Only for interviews that resulted from you actually sending a proposal.

viratal
Community Member

Thanks Petra!

fdec0276
Community Member

yesterday I get interviewed by Nigerian client job post name is

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

but not received connects despite I have qualified for it

Hi Akshay,

Please keep in mind that you can only win 50 Connects in a 7 day period. Since you have already won 5 interviews in the past 7 days you will not receive the bonus Connects for the job you're referring to. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

according to me, I have not won 5 interviews. I think my next week just started and this was the first interview of my new week cycle. if I was wrong please tell me my week cycle date so I can understand and check that I already get 50 connects. please let me know my week cycle date

Hi Akshay, 

Please keep in mind that this has nothing to do with the week. It is calculated based on a 7 day period, for example from November 5th until today. 

To view more details about the Connects you've won, go to Reports > Connects History. Once you're eligible to receive the bonus Connects, they will be awarded to your profile automatically. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

ok, I got 50 connects between 5 Nov to 11 Nov (7 days) that means if I got interviewed today then I am eligible to get free connects? and the week cycle goes from today to 17 Nov? right or wrong?

Hi Akshay,

Please refer to the information Avery shared on your thread Here about the 7 days period. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
e9d8af65
Community Member

I did not receive my free 10 connects this month. Why is that?

Plus I did some work and I didn't get any connects after submission and completion of tasks. 

Thank you

Hi Marouen,

Today is the last day of your current billing cycle. Once your new cycle starts you will receive the 10 monthly free Connects. To learn more about how you can win free Connects, check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
khanhammad_u
Community Member

I have responded to two interview invitations, but have not been rewarded with the connect. Now am running low on connect.  How can I claim connects for the interview calls responded recently?  

Hammad K wrote:

I have responded to two interview invitations, but have not been rewarded with the connect. Now am running low on connect.  How can I claim connects for the interview calls responded recently?  

You don't get connects for responding to an invitation to interview. 

Hi Hammad,

When you're responding to an invitation for an interview you're not eligible to win the bonus of 10 free Connects. Here’s how it works:

1. Submit a proposal to a job

2. Receive a request from a client to interview

3. Respond, connect, and earn a bonus of 10 Connects!

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi, why I got only 10 connects instead of 40 for 4 interview
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths