🐈
» Forums » Support » I transfered money but it hasn't arrived at m...
Page options
1f2a8d2c
Community Member

Direct to Local Bank withdrawal not received

Hi,

Dear Upwork Community,

I had set a payment method on Upwork with the correct bank account number but wrote the postal code in place of the postcode. Yesterday, I made a transaction but still have not received any payment. 

Please guide me. Is it a delay due to bank holidays, or is the payment transferred to another account? 

Best Regards,

Muhammad Hussain.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
759e32fa

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked this for you and can confirm that the transaction was successful on our end. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transactions may take up to four business days to arrive at your bank. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timing and Fees.

Update:

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation on this new thread.

~ AJ
Upwork

View solution in original post

568 REPLIES 568
08d94f06
Community Member

Hi everyone.

I requested payment on 24/10/2022 but I haven't received the money in my account. 

How long does a usually take?

yofazza
Community Member

As far as I know, they will only help with a trace after 8 business days has passed. Are you sure about it?

08d94f06
Community Member

Hi,

Dear Upwork Community,
I requested payment on Monday but still haven't received the money. Please help me, When will I get this money? 

Hi Nuriddin,

Thank you for your message. I checked your account and noticed that your withdrawal was successful on your Upwork account. If the transaction hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
pujanov69
Community Member

Facing Similar issue due to Festive holidays(in Nepal)

One withdrawn on October 28 has arrived.

But the one withdrawn earlier on October 21 hasn't arrived yet.

Hi Pujan,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked this for you and can confirm that the transaction was successful on our end. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transactions may take up to four business days to arrive at your bank. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timing and Fees.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi Annie,

Yes, It has been 11 days and still no payment received at the bank's end.

Thanks.

Hi Pujan,

I appreciate your response. Since the transaction was processed on November 21st, please consider the recent holidays and the weekends as they won't count as 'business days'. If you still don't receive the amount by Friday UTC, please let us know and we'll initiate a trace for you. 

~ AJ
Upwork

HI Annie,

It's Saturday here and still not recieved the payment. (15th day after withdrawal)

I would like to initiate a trace for this.

Hi Pujan,

I have requested the assistance of our team. One of our agents will assist you through a support ticket. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork
1655eab4
Community Member

I clicked on get paid on 30 October, but still I have not receive payment in my account. Please let me know when my payment will be credited

Hi Mathangi,

Please note that Direct to Local Bank transaction is processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please check this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timing and Fees.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Pradeep,

I had requested for payment on 30 Oct 2022 and it has been more than 8 days now, but still payment has not been received. Can you please confirm when my payment will be received.

Hi Mathangi,

Thank you for your message. Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here .

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

hi matingi,

How was it not? Was your issue solved cause I'm having the same issue as you now..

I rea need my fund as its for the daily expense of me and my kid (a single mom)..  Bills to pay coming up in 2 days and not having to received my funds will create a really big problem for me. 

Was it solved in ur part now?

Thanks

dedefc23
Community Member

I also faced the same problem, should I change the payment method to Paypal or can we still use local bank transfer? 

Hi Shofia, 

Thank you for reaching out. I checked this for you and it looks like the account number you entered was invalid. Could you please check with your bank to make sure that you have the correct details? You can also try other payment methods listed on the 'Get Paid' option.

~ AJ
Upwork
fd103b40
Community Member

I've been trying to reach support for the Transferred Payment that I did not received in my Local Bank account but they keep on resolving my tickets without resolutions! I did not even received an email regarding when should I received the transfer, I only received the payment confirmation and its already been 3 days since that. The first transaction only lasted 30 minutes but now, it's already been days. And it is not holiday in the US nor here when I tried to transfer it. 

Hi Rio,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that you already created a support ticket for the issue you are experiencing. Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi Rio,

I am in the same situation. I got the Payment Confirmation mail Friday night but nothing since that day. Did you receive another mail?

Hi Sevkan,

I have checked the transaction you're referring to and it's been successful on our end. Please know that It may take up to four business days for funds to arrive at your bank if you have withdrawn your earnings via Direct to Local Bank transfer. Holidays in the US and in your location can also delay the process. Kindly let us know if after 8 business days the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can initiate a trace for you.

~ Arjay
Upwork
sevkan68
Community Member

Hello Arjay,

It is unfortunate that you send the same automated message to everyone, which is not reassuring at all, to be honest. Moreover, if the transaction was truly successful on your end, I would have received a second mail that mentions that my payment has been processed. This is not the case at the time I'm writing this.

Please do not reply if you are not truly willing to help. Thank you.

Not yet, just the payment confirmation email which is still not yet in my local bank acct.

I just received my payment thank God. But I did not receive any second mail, just the first Payment Confirmation a few days ago. So I would suggest you check your bank account from time to time to see if the payment has been processed.

8888655c
Community Member

Please note that Direct to Local Bank transactions may take up to four business days to arrive at your bank. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further.

nenyakim27
Community Member

Hi upwork team,

Please help, I requested payment yesterday November 9 and received an email that it was process on your end but I haven't received any deposit transfer deposit to my local bank yet, I called my bank and nothing too they haven't received any deposit.

Please help to initiate the transfer deposit from ur side as I urgently needed the funds for me and my kid.

Please 

Thank you

Regards,

Ms.kim 

Hi Kimberly,

Thank you for your message. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transaction is processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please check this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timing and Fees.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi pradeep, 

It's been 2 days now since I withdraw it. November 9 withdrawal and informed it was processed,  now its November 11 already. This is the first time it happens.  All the previous withdrawal was received to my bank after 1 day. I really need that fund urgently cause its for the coming bills I have (house,food daily need) if I can't received this I will face a really big problem. I still have work to do later here in upwork soo please help and double check ur team if they really made the deposit already. Please  I urgently need it. 

Thank you

Hi Kimberly Zerah,

We totally understand your situation which is why you want this resolved immediately. However, as Pradeep mentioned, Direct to Local Bank transaction is processed within four business days and we can only initiate a trace for the transaction after eight business days from the 9th of November. Please see the help article Pradeep shared above for more details. We would appreciate your patience and utmost understanding.

~ Arjay
Upwork
273eb0cb
Community Member

hello i'm new here, today is already due in my earnings (Nov 12, 2022), can i ask what this is meant? I used RCBC local bank in the Philippines.

Hi Ana Katrina,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked this for you and can confirm that the transaction was successful on our end. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transactions may take up to four business days to arrive at your bank. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and in your location may affect these withdrawals.

In the meantime, feel free to check this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timing and Fees.

~ Arjay
Upwork
273eb0cb
Community Member

thanks sir, I'll get back to you, i already forwarded my earnings in my bank just now.. but yes, i'll wait in my online banking to reflect the fees that i withdraw

mikeaure
Community Member

I deposited my clients payment last wenesday Nov 9 to my BPI account. Until now, it is not reflecting on my bank account. Receipt payment #: 52911709. 

Hi Michael,

Please note that Direct to Local Bank transaction is processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please check this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timing and Fees.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

• Can you pleas check if tge transaction made last Nov 9 was successful on your end?  receipt #52911709.

Yes, the withdrawal has been successfully initiated on your Upwork account. Please allow four business days to process the transfer. If the transaction does not reflect on your account in eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
jamespro94
Community Member

I requested to get paid via an ACH bank account on Friday, 11 November. But my payment hasn't been processed by Upwork until this time. What could be wrong? I need the money urgently.

Hi James,

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
diamant12
Community Member

Hello, I transfered money but it hasn't arrived at my bank account. Can you please help? or can you send me the ticket to show to my bank?FireShot Capture 357.png

please help

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths