🐈
» Forums » Support » Direct to bank withdrawal not received yet
Page options
ashiffinance
Community Member

Direct to Local Bank withdrawal not received

i was transfer balance on 29.02.2023 through direct bank payment. but still not received the balance in my bank. what should i do Now?? please help

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Morrison,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and can confirm the transaction you're referring to was successful on our end. Direct to local bank transfers are processed within 4 business days, but it can take up to 7 business days to arrive at your bank. Holidays in the US and in your location can also delay the process. Please let us know if after 8 business days the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can initiate a trace for you. 

Feel free to check this help article for more information.

Update:

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation on this new thread.

Thank you!

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

1,149 REPLIES 1,149

Hi Cris-Ann Joy,

I can see that you already have an open ticket regarding this issue. One of our agents will update your ticket and assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
332287fd
Community Member

Hi, I already received a response from customer support, but there was no clear answer about where my funds are. Can someone please help me locate them?

bbd20d96
Community Member

I withdraw on upwork on 15 feb and recive only one notification that you request for payment not recive the notification of payment procced when will i get my payment here is detail of the contract ID 36313230

Hi Ahmed,

Please note that Direct to Local Bank transactions take up to four business days to arrive at your bank. There is a 12:00 pm (noon) UTC cutoff time for same-day processing. After that, transfers will be processed the following business day. If the transaction still hasn't been reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know, and we will assist you further.

Please also note that bank holidays in the U.S. and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timing and Fees.
~ Joanne
Upwork
1e364e94
Community Member

Hello Upwork Associated Team,

I want to ask regarding my fund withdrawal transaction from Upwork to a local bank, more specifically local bank Indonesia (BRI). Until now no funds have entered my bank account. I want to speed up sending money to my bank account because previously I withdrew money from Upwork to my bank account in just one day. I want to speed up the process because I really need these funds. Previously I had contacted a local bank but they suggested asking the sender, namely Upwork. Thank You.

Hello Reza,

I understand you're eager to receive your funds as soon as possible. Please know that Direct to Local Bank transactions take up to seven business days to arrive at your bank. There is a 12:00 pm (noon) UTC cutoff time for same-day processing. After that, transfers will be processed the following business day. If the transaction still hasn't been reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know, and we will assist you further.

Please also note that bank holidays in the U.S. and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timing and Fees.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
irfanullah-khan
Community Member

By mistake I have sent money to old wise account

Hello All. I have sent funds to old USD account later I realised that they changed the account number. It has been more then 8 days. I haven't received the amount in my wise nor refunded in my Upwork account. Wise has referred me to some third arty to contact them and ask for a refund. But they are also not replying their email. What will happen in this case. Kindly guide me

Hi Irfanullah,

I am sorry to hear about your fund withdrawal. That must be very frustrating and stressful for you. I checked the fund withdrawal you are referring to and can confirm that the withdrawal was successfully initiated on Feb 12th. 

Direct to Local Bank payments can take up to seven business days to arrive at your bank. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. 

Please know that WISE is considered as a Digital Bank and they work through a partner bank to process transactions with Upwork. That said, tracing digital bank transactions is not always possible, and even when we can trace the transaction it may take a long time than usual. Thank you for your understanding.

- Pradeep

Upwork
d6c7ae79
Community Member

Hello it's been a while since I initiated a withdrawal, but Upwork failed to verify my bank account, and Upwork still haven't given back my funds in my Upwork account 

My recommendation is contact with upwork support teams.

How?

Hi Erlinda,

Thank you for your message. I checked the support ticket you are referring to and I see that you have requested to return the funds to your Upwork account. Please allow 3 to 5 days for the funds to reflect on your balance.

- Pradeep

Upwork
1e4317dc
Community Member

hello Community members,  I withdrew a balance of $47.17 on February 11, 2024, through direct bank payment. but still have not received the balance in my bank. What should I do right now? Pease help. Thank you so much, as I await your response. 

Hi Monisola,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

- Pradeep 

Upwork
bbd20d96
Community Member

Hello,

I recive the notification that your payment is processed but not recive the mail and still not recive the payment in my bank account what should i do

Hi Ahmed,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and can confirm the transaction you're referring to was successful on our end. Direct to local bank transfers may take up to 7 business days before the funds are reflected in your account. Holidays in the US and in your location can also delay the process. Please let us know if after 8 business days the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can initiate a trace for you. 

Feel free to check this help article for more information.

~ Nikola
Upwork
1e4317dc
Community Member

Hello Community members, I withdrew a balance of $46.19 on February 19, 2024, through direct bank payment. but still have not received the balance in my bank. What should I do right now?, I can't seem to trace it and why is my PayPal not accepting withdrawal? Please help me . Thank you so much, as I await your response

ArjayM
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Monisola,

I see that the team has responded to the support ticket you raised with more information about your payment status. You may visit your ticket on this page or your email for updates, and don't hesitate to coordinate with the team if you need further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
bbd20d96
Community Member

I request my account on Feb 15 2024 but still i did not recieved any payment 

Hi Ahmed,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it looks like our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket. You can access your ticket on this page Please consider following up on the ticket so that our team can assist you further.

Edited to fix typo. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
75936d8a
Community Member

Hi,

Please help. I haven't received by USD balance transfer from Upwork to Wise. See attached for the transfer proofs dated Feb 16.  Let me know asap. 

Thank you in advance.

Sarah

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Sarah,

I am sorry to hear that you have not received your funds. I understand that this situation can be frustrating and stressful for you.  I checked the fund withdrawal you are referring to and can confirm that the withdrawal was successfully. 

Direct to Local Bank payments can take up to seven business days to arrive at your bank. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. 

Please know that WISE is considered a Digital Bank and they work through a partner bank to process transactions with Upwork. That said, tracing digital bank transactions is not always possible, and even when we can trace the transaction it may take a long time than usual. Thank you for your understanding.

- Pradeep

Upwork
aimanarifmh
Community Member

Hi, I withdrew Upwork last Feb 16, 2024 (Friday) via ACH (US account, Wise), normally I will receive the money on my wise Monday, I've been using this method for how many years now, but the last withdrawal was unusual, I have not recieved money in Wise up until today (Thursday), any freelancers had same issue?

Thanks

Hi
Yes there was a delay
I made a withdrawal on Feb 19, 2024 "Monday" and today Feb 21, 2024 "Wednesday" I got it. I used to get it only in 1 day, but this time it was delay little.
It's normal my friend 🤗

I have received the fund right after I posted this 😅

I will close this as it is solved already

8122bf9e
Community Member

I withdrew 20-02-2024 to my local bank account but the payment was not received in my account

Hi Muhammad,

The standard time to process Direct to Local Bank transactions is four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please check this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timing and Fees.

- Pradeep

Upwork

Today is the day of my withdrawal and it hasn't been received in my bank account. Also, I contacted them and they haven't received any payment.

8122bf9e
Community Member

Today is my 8th day of withdrawal. 

Muhammad, I completely understand the sense of urgency and the importance of your earnings. However, we must patiently wait for the completion of the withdrawal process, which takes a total of 8 business days, excluding weekends and the day of withdrawal. Feel free to contact us if you do not receive funds after 8 business days and we will resolve this matter as swiftly as possible.

- Pradeep

Upwork
73a661b8
Community Member

The balance was transferred today on 27.02.2024 around 8am through direct bank payment. but I haven't received the balance in my bank. This is the first time that I encountered such delays. It usually reflects on my Bank hours after I transferred it,and take note I'm not the only one who's currently experiencing this. My other colleague also had the same problem.Please help.

Hi Jane,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and can confirm the transaction you're referring to was successful on our end. Direct to local bank transfers may take up to 7 business days before the funds are reflected in your account. Holidays in the US and in your location can also delay the process. Please let us know if after 8 business days the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can initiate a trace for you. 

Feel free to check this help article for more information.

~ Nikola
Upwork
3cb825df
Community Member

Hello, I have an issue with the money withdrawal. The Upwork system automatically proceed the withdrawal 14- Feb-2024, today is 28-Feb-2024, but I haven't got any money on my bank (it's more than 8 working days). The withdrawal method is Direct-to-local bank. Please help me to solve the issue and figure this out why my money haven't come to me.

Hi Uladzislau,

I'm sorry to hear you haven't received your funds yet. We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
29df3979
Community Member

I usually do Upwork to Direct to Bank withdrawal 8AM Philippine time and it usually reflects in my account within 4 hours. 

Tried the same method today,  but it is still not reflecting in my bank account till now. My colleagues were able to receive their wtihdrawal from Upwork using the same local bank. 

Hi Randy,

Thank you for reaching out. I understand you're used to receiving your funds fairly quickly; I want to clarify that Direct to Local Bank withdrawals can take up to seven business days to arrive at your bank. There is a 12:00 pm (noon) UTC cutoff time for same-day processing. After that, transfers will be processed the following business day. Bank holidays in the U.S. or your country can delay your funds. 

If you do not receive your funds after eight business days, you can contact us again, and we'll be happy to assist you in tracing the funds. Feel free to check this article for more information. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
29df3979
Community Member

I made a Direct to Bank withdrawal yesterday 8AM Philippine time but its not yet reflecting in my bank account. Normally, funds should be there within 4 hours from the time I initiated the withdrawal and its been 24 hours already. It's really frustrating, Since my colleagues who made a withdrawal using the same bank already received their paymetn yesterday. I contacted my local bank and I was told there were no floating, pending funds reflecting in their system. Can someone please tell me whats happening? 

Thank you! 

Hi Randy,

Thank you for your message. I checked your account and can confirm that the transaction was initiated successfully from your Upwork account. Direct to Local Bank transaction is processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please check this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timing and Fees.

- Pradeep

Upwork
qasim_muhammad25
Community Member

Hi Upwork,

I've withdrawal my funds on dated Feb 23, 2024, expected date of delivery was Feb 28, 2024 to Mar 01, 2024, but could not received my funds in my local bank account. My payment ID is 669080397. If someone can help please.

Thank you

Hi Muhammad,

I'm sorry you haven't received your funds yet. Please know that Direct to Local Bank transfers can take up to seven business days to arrive at your bank. Please also note that bank holidays in the U.S. and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timing and Fees.

If the transaction still hasn't been reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know, and we will assist you further.
~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths