🐈
» Forums » Support » Facing Issue in Buying Connects
Page options
4fc1b224
Community Member

Facing Issue in Buying Connects

Hi, 

I have been trying to buy connects and have tried different payment methods but seems nothing is working.

I don't see a way to directly connect with the support team.

Please help..!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Sandeep,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about the trouble while purchasing Connects. In general, this happens when the transactions you’re attempting on your card keep being declined by the bank. Please contact your card-issuing bank for more information about the specific charge decline.

If you’re still experiencing issues after checking with your bank, a quick way to contact our support team is by clicking the 'Chat with Upwork' button on the Contact Support page.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

978 REPLIES 978

Hi Chinazom,

We checked and saw that you've purchased Connects successfully. You can view it here once logged into your Upwork account. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
79ab27fa
Community Member

Hi everyone I can't seem to buy connects on my upwork it keeps telling me to go to the support system I ve tried logging in to different devices but it is still declining and I am losin a lot of jobs 🙏😔

Click the above Support link and send a screenshot with the issue.

IMG_4576.png

I can see that you tried buying the connects but I will advise you to check the card or the type of billing method that you are using because probably the billing method doesn't correspond with the point of payment.

Hi Conde,

We saw your post in the community and converted it into a support ticket to give it the attention it deserves. Rest assured that one of our agents will be reaching out to you on this page with further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
bb8e392e
Community Member

Hi, It's been like 10 days I am facing an issue that my billing method is not active. Thanks

Hi Falak,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

- Pradeep 

Upwork
6e7e8551
Community Member

Hi There, I keep getting this error message we are unable to authorize your card. Please add another billing method or contact your issuing bank.

My bank has confirm everything is ok and upwork accepts the card, but I still same error message on upwork 

That "We are unable to authorize your card. Please add another billing method or contact your issuing bank."

I want to buy connects but can't move forward cause of this. Please help.

Hi Mercy,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

- Pradeep 

Upwork
674b3f8f
Community Member

Hello, I have the same problem with my upwork account. 
Can anyone help me? 

Hi Luciana,

I took a closer look at your account and confirmed that the issue has been addressed by the appropriate team. There are no restrictions on your account. It's now active and ready for use. You may visit your email and this page for the support ticket linked to your case. Thank you for reaching out!

~ Arjay
Upwork
c455a617
Community Member

"We found a problem with your primary billing method and to put it on hold. Update it now."

What could be the issue here? I added a debit card and it showed approved in the Billing and payments section, in account settings.

Can you please help out? Thank you!

Hi Victor,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
dddf8190
Community Member

Greetings,

I hope you guys are having a good start to the week. I have been trying to purchase connects and I am not able to because is showing an error message like I have to add more details of my billing address. I have tried to add the name of the street on the first line of the address and the rest on the second line of the address, also tried to add the address until the limit of the characters of 60 was reached and continued on the second line to finish to add the address but nothing works. Can I get assistance? 

Thanks in advance. 

Click the above Support link for assistance if a moderator doesn't see my response.

Hi Amayri,

I am sorry to hear about the trouble while buying Connects. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

- Pradeep 

Upwork
d78e528b
Community Member

Hello Team, 

I cant use my payment method to buy more connects. 

Please help

Hi Alexandra,

I'm sorry to hear you are having trouble with your billing method. We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths