🐈
» Forums » Support » I wear a veil, how do I upload my profile pic...
Page options
maha9293
Community Member

I wear a veil, how do I upload my profile picture with it on?

I wear a veil, how do I upload my profile picture with it on?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

773 REPLIES 773

Hi I have recently create my account, and did not want to upload my profile picture without a veil. So i have set some random photo for the time being. Please allow my own picture with a veil on. Thank you

Hi Sumayya,

Note that including a profile picture that does not accurately represent you in line with this policy is a violation of the Terms of Service and can result in warnings, holds, and/or account suspension. Users who violate the Terms of Service, including this policy, can fully lose the ability to use the Upwork platform.

I went ahead and added the exemption to your profile so you can add a profile picture of you wearing a veil.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

SA Sumayya, Could I know what was the solution of this problem??

I can see you nice photo with veil, & I want to have one so.

How do you get the profile picture religion exemption.

Hi Yosra,

You should be able to upload your profile photo now, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
973f4ffa
Community Member

I am creating upwork profile as a freelancer and i wear niqab and my profile image is not uploading...can you please make it possible to do so

Hi Anum,

You should be all set! Could you please try again to upload your profile picture? Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I created an upwork account but i wear a veil. I was unable to upload my image with a veil so i uploaded some random picture from the web.Can you kindly allow me to upload my own picture with a veil.

Kindly help me with this issue.

Hi Ayman,

Can you please try uploading your picture again? You should be able to do it now.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
5d0e9827
Community Member

Hi! I am facing an issue while uploading a photo in viel. Kindly help!

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Noor,

Could you please try again to add your profile photo with the veil? Let us know if you need any further assitance.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
5d0e9827
Community Member

Hi! My issue has been resolved. Thankyou for your assistance.

b6838b02
Community Member

I wear a veil, how do I upload my profile picture with it on? Please someone help me! I am muslim and I wear it for religious issue

Hi Mst Nilufa,

Could you try to upload your picture now? If you experience any errors on your end, let me know here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
c4890b42
Community Member

Upwork is not allowing me to upload my picture in niqab. I'm a female Muslim from Egypt and wear a face mask (niqab).

Please help me upload my photo in niqab.

Many thanks in advance! 

Hi Fatima,

Feel free to try and upload your photo now. If you experience any errors on your end, feel free to follow up here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
07c88e59
Community Member

I cover my face due to religious and medical reasons. How can I complete my profile? 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ria,

Could you please try to upload your profile photo again? Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
78a81e51
Community Member

I'm trying to create my profile, but due to religious matter I can't show my face. Kindly help me with this matter.

re: "I'm trying to create my profile, but due to religious matter I can't show my face. Kindly help me with this matter."

Zaynub:

Read the thread titled " I wear a veil, how do I upload my profile picture with it on?":

https://community.upwork.com/t5/New-to-Upwork/I-wear-a-veil-how-do-I-upload-my-profile-picture-with-...

Hi Zaynub,

Can you please try uploading your profile photo with a veil? You should be able to do it now. 

Thank you,

~ Luiggi
Upwork
2c18cb07
Community Member

Can someone guide me how to upload profile picture with a veil?

Hi English,

You should be able to upload your photo now. Please keep in mind that your profile name needs to be your full legal name as well. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello Upwork! I'm trying to upload a picture with a veil, but I'm getting an error. Please assist me in this! Thank you.

Hi Yumna,

Please try to upload your profile photo now. If you experience any problems on your end, let me know here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
f550d286
Community Member

Hi there,

Is there a way I could upload a picture to my profile with my face covered, for religious reasons. Thanks.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sana,

Could you please try to upload your profile photo with the covered face? Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
f550d286
Community Member

Many thanks for the help and fast reply!

f2564146
Community Member

Hi, I have the same issue plz help 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Amjad,

Please try to upload your profile photo with the covered face. Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
042d1744
Community Member

Hi, I am facing the same issue. Your assistance is requested. 

Hi Hamna,

Can you try uploading your photo now? You should be able to do it without issues.

Thank you,

~ Luiggi
Upwork
f3b57ab0
Community Member

i am having the same problem,,,,,can not upload my photo with hijab

please guide me how to solve this problem, really need to work in upwork

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Riffat,

Please try again to upload your profile photo with the covered face? Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
3bd9c67a
Community Member

Please help, how can I upload my picture with veil, as I cannot upload my picture without veil due to religious issues.

Thanks.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Hawadah,

You should be able to upload your profile photo with the veil now. Feel free to reach back to us if you need any further assistance.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
5358b3da
Community Member

Hello! I wear a veil. How can I upload my veil photo. My profile is verified, Please help the Upwork team.

Hi Ayesha,

You should be able to upload your photo now. If you experience any problems on your end, let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
ftmsdq
Community Member

Can upload a profile photo with a niqab?

Mrs Ammar

Hi Mrs. Ammar,

Can you please try uploading your picture now? You should be able to do so.

Thank you,

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths