🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: Locked Private Profile
Page options
acda4043
Community Member

Locked Private Profile

Hi there, My account was kept private please help me in making it public. thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi all,

If you are a new freelancer and don't earn money on Upwork within 90 days of your first proposal, or you choose not to submit a proposal within your first 90 days, your profile will change to private. 

When your profile is set to private it is not shown in freelancer search results but rest assured, clients are still able to see your profile when you submit proposals!

You can request that your profile visibility is reset by clicking this link found in this help article.

Update: 

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation on this new thread.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

1,823 REPLIES 1,823

hello,

My account is set to private. help me to make it visible again or any solution because I have emailed several times but all were unanswered. 

Hi Kainaat,

Your profile visibility has been reset. 

~ AJ
Upwork

Hello there, My Upwork account has been kept private can you please help me to unlock it to public.
Thanks

Hi Qasim,

Your profile visibility has been reset. Your profile should be public now.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
dcd405d0
Community Member

Hello Luiggi R,

My account was set to locked private, I'm seeking a solution to make it public. I appreciate the help.

Hi Jingmin,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Your profile visibility has been updated. Let us know if you need further assistance.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

My profile visibility is set to private. Can you please make it public? Thanks

Hi Adnan,

Thank you for reaching out. Your profile visibility is set to Public now.

- Pradeep

Upwork
mythan
Community Member

My profile visibility is set to private. Can you please make it public? Thanks

Hi Stefan,

I can see that your profile visibility has already been reset to public. You may check it by logging into your account. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi there, My account was kept private please help me in making it public. thanks

Hi Waqar,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Your profile visibility has been updated.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Thank You soo much

5d185451
Community Member

hello,

My account is set to private. help me to make it visible again or any solution because I have emailed several times but all were unanswered. 

Hello There, my Upwork account is also in Locked Private. Can you please help me in this regard? Thanks

ArjayM
Community Member

Hi Mohammad,

I see that you've already requested for your profile to be set back to public via a support ticket. I can confirm that it's been completed and your profile is not set back to public.

You're all set! Thank you for reaching out!

~ Arjay
Upwork

Hey, 

My account was set to be private. Could you please make my profile public again.

Thanks!

ArjayM
Community Member

Hi Saqib,

I've reset your profile back to public as requested. Thank you for reaching out!

~ Arjay
Upwork

Our apologies. Something went wrong.

Your ticket was not submitted.when i tried reset my profile visibility

Hi Imtiaz, 

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please share a screenshot from your end so that we can look into this further and assist you accordingly? 

~ Nikola
Upwork
dc3feb45
Community Member

How can I get my profile returned to "public" - it's set permantly on "private" ?

I can't change it at all. It's locked on Private settings. https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01beb3097209a78dfb?viewMode=1

dc3feb45_0-1704378236788.png

Hi Hussain,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Your profile visibility has been updated. Let us know if you need further assistance.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hi Team,

Please my account was locked from public to private. Please help me change and unlock it from private to unlock.

Thanks

Zahir

Hi Zahir,

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hi Muhammad,

~ Luiggi
Upwork
shamoyc
Community Member

Hi there,

My profile is set to private. Could it please be set to public.

Thanks in advance.

ArjayM
Community Member

Hi Shamoy,

I've reset your profile back to public as requested. Thank you for reaching out!

~ Arjay
Upwork
f35a4e84
Community Member

Hi can you please reset my profile from locked private to public?

Hello there,

My account was set to be private, I'm seeking solution to make it public. I hope this message can aid me a solution. I appreciate the help.

Hi Muhammad,

~ Luiggi
Upwork
f35a4e84
Community Member

Can you please reset my profile from locked private to public please? 

Hi Heather,

Your profile visibility is switched to Public now.

- Pradeep

Upwork

Hi, 

My account is locked on private, can you help me make it public, please? Thank you. 

Hi Vergie,

I can see that your profile visibility is already updated. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hi there,
My account visibility is private please help me in making it public.
thanks

Hi Niyesh,

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hello,

My profile is locked to private can you please help me to make it public.

Thanks.

Absolutely Mahmoud,

I've reset your profile back to public as requested. Thank you for reaching out and enjoy the rest of the weekend!

~ Arjay
Upwork

Hi Pradeep. I am desperate because I earned money and my profile is locked and private and I can not turn the badge on. Can you please help me to make my profile public? Warm Regards

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths