🐈
» Forums » Support » Locked Private Profile
Page options
acda4043
Community Member

Locked Private Profile

Hi there, My account was kept private please help me in making it public. thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi all,

If you are a new freelancer and don't earn money on Upwork within 90 days of your first proposal, or you choose not to submit a proposal within your first 90 days, your profile will change to private. 

When your profile is set to private it is not shown in freelancer search results but rest assured, clients are still able to see your profile when you submit proposals!

You can request that your profile visibility is reset by clicking this link found in this help article.

Update: 

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation on this new thread.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

1,823 REPLIES 1,823

Hi Eliza,

Apologies for the delay in responding to this post. I am pleased to inform you that your profile visibility is changed to Public now.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi, 

Could you please make my profile public again.

Hi Muhammad,

I am pleased to inform you that your profile visibility is set to Public now.

- Pradeep

Upwork
msp_1508
Community Member

Hi, 
My profile is locked to private. Would you please make it public?

Thanks.

alamsadia007
Community Member

Hi my profile is private locked please make it public. 

ArjayM
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Ashikur,

I've reset your profile back to public as requested. Best of luck!

~ Arjay
Upwork

Hi my profile is private locked please make it public. 

Hi Faisal,

I see that your profile has been reset to public already. You may log in to check.

~ Joanne
Upwork
be7ca7d5
Community Member

Hi there, My account was kept private please help me in making it public. thanks

Hi Khazir,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Your profile visibility has been updated. Let us know if you need further assistance.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
mvrach
Community Member

Hi, My account was set to private because of being away and not earning for a while, I'm back now and would like it visible to logged in upwork users, thank you.

ArjayM
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Onyinyechi,

Thank you for reaching out to us, and It's great to have you back! I've reset your profile back to public as requested. Best of luck!

~ Arjay
Upwork

Hi, my account has been set to private as well. Can you change it?

Thank you

Hi Eunica,

Your profile visibility is changed to Public now.

- Pradeep

Upwork

Hello ArjayM,

My account has been set to private due to not earning anything until now. I have been inactive on Upwork for a long time, and I'm trying to return. Could you please assist me in making my account visible again?

Thank you in advance."

Hi Kristian,

Your profile visibility has been reset. Please feel free to check again and let us know if you need further assistance. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
ce401221
Community Member

hi Luiggi R

My account has being private kindly back it to public. 

Thank you. 

759e32fa
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Maria,

Your profile visibility has been set to public.

~ AJ
Upwork
2fa707d6
Community Member

Hi, 

Why do my profile is changed to private even I am earning and also active on the upwork. Anyone can help ? Also I request to reset the profile to public a few days ago, it still didn't work. 😞

KO1.PNGCapture444.PNG

759e32fa
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Chase,

Your profile visibility has been set to public.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi, 
My profile is locked to private. Would you please make it public?

Thanks.

Hi Mayuri,

Your profile visibility has been reset. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
3f1d7735
Community Member

Hi,
My profile is set to private, please set it to public.

Thanks

fb7da07f
Community Member

When your profile is set to private it is not shown in freelancer search results but rest assured, clients are still able to see your profile when you submit proposals!

You can request that your profile visibility is reset by clicking this link found in this help article.

Waseem

c0c08a22
Community Member

Recently my account was suspended, and now it is active but it's showing profile is no longer available when I try to open my profile. 

Hi Jahidul,

Can you please go to your Profile Settings and try updating your profile visibility to "Public"? Let us know if you still need further assistance. You can check this help article to learn more.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
88e2f559
Community Member

How can I change my account from "locked private" to public? 

need your help

Hi Anum,

Your profile visibility has been updated. You can check this help article to learn why this can happen and how you can request to have it public.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hi,luiggi R! 

Can you help me unlocked my profile to public so it became visible to clients? 

Thanks in advance!

Hi Teresa,

Your profile visibility is already set to Public.

- Pradeep

Upwork

Hi,Pradeep H.

glad to here that.

Thank you very much 🤗

Hi Pradeep,

can you make my profile public?

Thanks in advance

Hi Anurag,

Your profile visibility is already reset now.

- Pradeep

Upwork

Hey Please can you make my profile public?

48c6c9d2
Community Member

I got an email and it said:

We noticed you have not been working through Upwork lately.
We have changed your profile to "private"

I want to work! I am applying for a lot but don't get any job. 

I am so frustrated with Upwork.

ArjayM
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Muzuho,

I've reset your profile back to public as requested. For future reference, you can request that your profile visibility to be reset by clicking this link found in this help article.

~ Arjay
Upwork

I'm still trying to find my way around Upwork, i i realized my profile is set private. I need help to get my profile public. Thanks

AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi all,

If you are a new freelancer and don't earn money on Upwork within 90 days of your first proposal, or you choose not to submit a proposal within your first 90 days, your profile will change to private. 

Update: 

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation on this new thread.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork
db1f557c
Community Member

Hi there, my account is on private could you make it public? Thank you in advance 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths