🐈
» Forums » Support » Mpesa payment delayed
Page options
b6785031
Community Member

Mpesa payment delayed

Hello Upwork,

Yesterday I received an email stating that my weekly payment had been processed and that funds was transferred to my Mpesa account, its been more than 33 hours and I haven't received any money. Mpesa said that the issue is on your side that they can only follow up if Upwork was given a transaction reference number by them. Kindly assist.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Hiram and Kunule,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about your M-Pesa withdrawal. Usually, your payment is transferred immediately. However, there are occasions when it may take up to 24 hours on weekdays or next business day on weekends. If it has been more than 24 hours and one business day, please contact M-Pesa.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

450 REPLIES 450

Hey Pradeep,

Thank you for your response. I did check with MPESA and they informed me the withdrawal isn't reflecting in their systems which means it reverted back to UpWork and to check with you. Kindly resolve this issue.

Hi Brenda,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hello Annie,

Has the issue been solved?  There are still Mpesa delays from my side.

Hi Oluoch,

In most cases, your payment transfers immediately. However, there are occasions when it may take up to 5 business days to receive your payment. If it has been more than five business days, please contact us. You can find more information here

~ Joanne
Upwork
00bed121
Community Member

I have waited for withdrawal for 10 days i dont undersaant whatsa happening Mpesa Ref ID: 654225538

Hi Mohammed,

I see that you've recently raised a support ticket regarding your concern. One of our agents has shared an update with you via your ticket. Don't hesitate to follow up with them if you have questions.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
00bed121
Community Member

Hello,

I have done withdrawal and its more than 8 days I have not yet received my withdrawal and this is frustrating, to follow up.

Kindly assist.

Regards.

Hi Mohammed,

I shared your report with the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

Thanks but I'm worried it's taking longer now.

Hi Mohammed,

I understand this can be a frustrating experience and I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you. At this time, the team will continue to assist you via the support ticket you already have with them. Please refer to your ticket for more information and don't hesitate to follow up with them if you have additional questions.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
7752bae0
Community Member

Hello Upwork team , am unable to receive my payment on mpesa app. It's now 4hours since. Please help me. 

The email and notification are saying my payment has been sent but have not yet received my payment.

Please help me

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths