🐈
» Forums » Support » Profile issue
Page options
tojammelflex
Community Member

Profile issue

I've noticed that my profile doesn't display my earnings, despite recently earning over 3k and achieving a TOP-RATED badge. The absence of my earnings on my profile is a significant concern, as it could prevent me from accessing or being invited to opportunities. Therefore, it's crucial to address this issue promptly.

contact-list-Upwork.png

So I sincerely request you to solve the problem. I appreciate your attention to this matter, and I look forward to hearing from you soon with a resolution

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi Tojammel,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I will look into this further and will get back to you once I have more information. 

Edited to add: 

I am sorry for the late follow up. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

Thank you for your patience,

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
tojammelflex
Community Member

I noticed that My profile doesn't show my earning. I am keeping My earnings privacy inactive. Recently I earn 3k+. but why not show earning batch on my profile? I am sharing my profile screenshot.

Many freelancers already have this batch on her/his profilecontact-list-Upwork.pngProfile-Settings.png. please help me to show my earning batch.

NikolaS

Hi Tojammel,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I will look into this further and will get back to you once I have more information. 

Edited to add: 

I am sorry for the late follow up. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

Thank you for your patience,

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths