Community Member

Save Search

Hi!
I'm missing the Save Search button.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi All,

This issue has been resolved recently and you should be able to save searches to your feed. As such, I'll be closing this thread for further responses. 

Thank you for your patience while this was being resolved.

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

142 REPLIES 142
wer666
Community Member

No one is going to fix it?? Are you serious?

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Chyngyz,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your job feed. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
df9f0910
Community Member

has this been fixed?
because on my account there is still no save search button

adhamelkelany
Community Member

Hello, I am having the same issue as well, it is quite frustrating to have to do all the filters manually every time.

Community Member

I do not have the search save button either - this is wasting a lot of time having to recreate complex searches everyday. Please advise

mariannefrca
Community Member

Hi !

I am having the same problem and cannot reach the Support Service.

When is the save button option returning?

Thank you!

5244ec31
Community Member

I have the same trouble

Hi Yunis,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
db4741f5
Community Member

Hi everyone, I need a little help.  "Save search" option is not visible when I search for a skill or keyword. I am unable to find relevant jobs. I already tried it on another browser but it is not working. 

There is always a heart like symbol in front of every job. that is save. 

Hi Saddam, Thanks for your response. I am not talking about saving a job. But I am talking about saving Keywords for making "My Feed"

Mubeen, 

These are also present in Recent search right under the search line. Note Plz

right, but that's for saving a job, not for saving a keyword. Please check the attachment to understand what I am asking about. 

Hi Mubeen,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
swakhar9684
Community Member

when I went to look for my work, I noticed that my saved searches had been removed from the desktop version.  However, Is there any way to have the saved searches show up in the desktop version? This would make searching for work a lot easier. I am feeling so unhappy with that

Hi Swakhar,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi Nikola, Thank you for helping me. I have another issue may I ask it to under my ticket.

-swakhar paul

Hi Swakhar,

Yes, you may. Since you already have a support ticket opened, it would be best for you to post any follow-up questions or concerns through that ticket.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
vipulnandan
Community Member

The save search option which makes up the job feed iss not available. The current list of saved searches is available from the job feed menu (on top right). 

Hi Vipul,

~ Nikola
Upwork
kristenpch
Community Member

What is the solution for this? I've replied to this thread twice and have tried the "Get Support" feature (which won't connect me to a real person or create a ticket). 

I've been experiencing this issue for over a month. Without the Save Search function, the amount of time it takes to find work within my niche on Upwork is better spent elsewhere. 

cassajoy
Community Member

After a month, I'm wondering if something is being done to fix the issue. I do not have the Save Search option.

Yes, I already cleared x y and z. The Save Search option is still missing.

kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi All,

This issue has been resolved recently and you should be able to save searches to your feed. As such, I'll be closing this thread for further responses. 

Thank you for your patience while this was being resolved.

~ Valeria
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths