🐈
» Forums » Support » To-do list not showing on contract
Page options
32811cb3
Community Member

To-do list not showing on contract

I have 3 ongoing to-do lists in my contract and I can't find them. Neither I nor my client completed an item or marked it as done. I can see the list of completed tasks though so I wonder why I can't see the ongoing tasks to be completed. It is important since the client puts the links and short briefs for the task in the description box of the to-do lists. Me and my client are in a different timezone so it is sort of hard to contact her and ask ask to resend the details.

7 REPLIES 7
ArjayM

Hi Sherenz,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We understand how important this feature is for clients and freelancers to keep your project organized. Everyone in the contract can manage the to-do list. This includes adding, editing, deleting, reordering, and marking to-dos as complete.

Upwork sends notifications when to-dos are added, edited, deleted, or marked as complete. Could you please confirm if you receive information in Messages and notifications? Let us know if you need further assistance, and we'll look further into that.

~ Arjay
Upwork
32811cb3
Community Member

Hi Arjay, No I did not receive a notification on any activity about the to-do lists. I am aware that any activity or action in the to-do list (such as adding and completing) will notify and show in the messages between me and my client, so I'm confused as to why it suddenly disappeared. 

Hi Sherenz,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ AJ
Upwork
26014c1d
Community Member

Hi,
I do have the same problem and have submitted a ticket. Please advise. 
The to-dos are not getting updates, I get no notifications, and the drop-down menu is not working. 

Hi Haya,

Thank you for creating a support request. One of our team members will respond to your support ticket as soon as possible. You can access your support tickets here. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on the same support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

Thank you,
Pradeep

Upwork
6e871003
Community Member

I'm having the same issue

Hi Tucker,

I am sorry to hear about the trouble accessing the items added to To-dos. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

- Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths