🐈
» Forums » Support » Unable to apply funds. Paypal.
Page options
mirzamokrovic
Community Member

Unable to apply funds. Paypal.

Hello, as you see, i have problem with getting paid. Everytime i try to withdraw founds, i got this mail:

Hi Mirza,

We attempted to process your recent payment request but unfortunately it failed.

The reason for returned funds: Unable to apply funds.

As a result, the funds have been returned to your Upwork account and we need you to update your payment method for future payments.

Can you please help me, 

Thank you!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Andrey,

In general, PayPal is not servicing customers in Ukraine for commercial payouts or mass payouts. Users in this region can send peer-to-peer payments or transfer funds from their PayPal wallet to an eligible credit card or debit card, but no Upwork payouts as these are commercial. You can contact PayPal directly for questions on any funds you currently hold with PayPal and consider adding an alternative payment method.

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

512 REPLIES 512

Through paypal 

Hi Stanislav,

As Andrea shared here, PayPal is not servicing customers in Ukraine for commercial payouts or mass payouts. Users in this region can send peer-to-peer payments or transfer funds from their PayPal wallet to an eligible credit card or debit card, but no Upwork payouts as these are commercial. You can contact PayPal directly for questions on any funds you currently hold with PayPal and consider adding an alternative payment method.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
214580fc
Community Member

Hello, as you see, i have problem with getting paid. Everytime i try to withdraw founds, i got this mail:

Hi Ahmed M,

We attempted to process your recent payment request but unfortunately it failed.

As a result, the funds have been returned to your Upwork account and we need you to update your payment method for future payments.

Can you please help me, 

Thank you!

Hi Ahmed,

I'm sorry to hear you're having the same error. Could you please contact your Paypal support to check your Paypal account status and try again? You can also add an alternative payment method from this page.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
cecd8adc
Community Member

Hello! I've got the same problem, but my PayPal account is verified

Hello! I've got the same problem, but my PayPal account is verified

Hi Maria,

I would be happy to help. I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Nikola
Upwork
4c7a17a5
Community Member

Hello! I am experiencing the same issue! I would appreciate some help! 

Hi Mohamed Mounir,

I can see that you've been communicating with our support team about the status of your withdrawal transaction via a support ticket. Please continue doing that through that ticket here or in your email so that the team can assist you more efficiently. 

~ Arjay
Upwork
75ba761a
Community Member

Hello. I can't withdraw my oney to Paypal. The reason for returned funds: Unable to apply funds. Pls help. Thanks in advance.

3da3f777
Community Member

Hello. Every time I want to withdraw funds from my personal Upwork account to PayPal, I receive a refusal. When I tried to withdraw funds to Payoneer, then the money was immediately credited to my e-wallet. But I need to withdraw money to PayPal.

Can you please help me with this?

Hi Eduard,

As Andrea shared here, PayPal is not servicing customers in Ukraine for commercial payouts or mass payouts. Users in this region can send peer-to-peer payments or transfer funds from their PayPal wallet to an eligible credit card or debit card, but no Upwork payouts as these are commercial. You can contact PayPal directly for questions on any funds you currently hold with PayPal and consider adding an alternative payment method.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
d05f91b0
Community Member

Hi, I am getting REJECTED error when withdrawing money from Upwork to PayPal, can you please check my PayPal account and give detailed information what could be the reason?

Hi Artur,

As Andrea shared here, PayPal is not servicing customers in Ukraine for commercial payouts or mass payouts. Users in this region can send peer-to-peer payments or transfer funds from their PayPal wallet to an eligible credit card or debit card, but no Upwork payouts as these are commercial. You can contact PayPal directly for questions on any funds you currently hold with PayPal and consider adding an alternative payment method.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
shehab411
Community Member

Hello,

I have a problem with withdrawing funds via PayPal. Every time I try to choose PayPal as a withdrawal method, the payment is rejected and I get this mail

"We attempted to process your recent payment request but unfortunately it failed.

The reason for returned funds: Unable to apply funds."

BTW, this is the first time to withdraw my funds using PayPal

Thanks in advance 

Hi Shehab,

I'm sorry to hear you're having this error. Could you please contact your PayPal support to check your PayPal account status and try again? You can also add an alternative payment method from this page.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
5cc23eb8
Community Member

I have the same problem, I can't withdraw funds to my paypal account, could anyone help please?

5cc23eb8
Community Member

I have been attempting to withdraw funds to my PayPal account so many times and I got sent this Email: The reason for returned funds: Unable to apply funds.

what does that mean and what can I do to successfully withdraw funds?

Hi Osama,

We have requested the assistance of our team. One of our agents will assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
51fba011
Community Member

Hi Ahmed,

Hi Ahmed,

I'm sorry to hear you're having this error. Could you please contact your PayPal support to check your PayPal account status and try again? You can also add an alternative payment method from this page.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
be283aee
Community Member

Hello,

Can you guys help me if I can use paypal as withdrwal option in Ukraine?

I would like to create paypal and use it as withdrawl option but some guys say it doesn't work in Ukraine.

Thanks,

Hi Maksym,

I have requested the assistance of our team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
7717db2b
Community Member

Hello! 
can someone please help me with this problem too. 
I have added my PayPal account as a payment method but when I want to transfer the money I get the -The reason for returned funds: Unable to apply funds.- email. 

Hi Sara,

I have requested the assistance of our team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
ad724a15
Community Member

Hi, I have the same problem as follow up, unable to apply funds.
I need assistance. Thanks

df561925
Community Member

Trying to withdraw money via paypal. I received the following email, how can I resolve it?

Hello Orest,

~ Luiggi
Upwork
ivasiuk_pavlo
Community Member

I tried to withdraw my earnings to paypal, and I got my paypal payment method disabled and the funds are returned. I re-enabled it and tried again, but I keep facing the same issue. I'm located in Ukraine, I have connected USD cart on my paypal. 

bd61337f
Community Member

Hello,
I tried to withdraw my earnings to PayPal, and I got my PayPal payment method disabled and the funds are returned. I re-enabled it and tried again, but I keep facing the same issue.

Hi Eugene,

I'm sorry you're having trouble withdrawing your earnings using PayPal. As Andrea shared here, PayPal is not servicing customers in Ukraine for commercial payouts or mass payouts. Users in this region can send peer-to-peer payments or transfer funds from their PayPal wallet to an eligible credit card or debit card, but no Upwork payouts as these are commercial. You can contact PayPal directly for questions on any funds you currently hold with PayPal and consider adding an alternative payment method.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
2c2ee0f0
Community Member

Hello, 

I have the same issue using PayPal to Get Paid ! 

Can someone help !

Hi Abdelkader,

I'm sorry you are having trouble with this. We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths