๐Ÿˆ
ยป Forums ยป Support ยป Unable to apply funds. Paypal.
Page options
mirzamokrovic
Community Member

Unable to apply funds. Paypal.

Hello, as you see, i have problem with getting paid. Everytime i try to withdraw founds, i got this mail:

Hi Mirza,

We attempted to process your recent payment request but unfortunately it failed.

The reason for returned funds: Unable to apply funds.

As a result, the funds have been returned to your Upwork account and we need you to update your payment method for future payments.

Can you please help me, 

Thank you!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Andrey,

In general, PayPal is not servicing customers in Ukraine for commercial payouts or mass payouts. Users in this region can send peer-to-peer payments or transfer funds from their PayPal wallet to an eligible credit card or debit card, but no Upwork payouts as these are commercial. You can contact PayPal directly for questions on any funds you currently hold with PayPal and consider adding an alternative payment method.

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

527 REPLIES 527

Hi Nikolai,

Weโ€™ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
f4d9ca3e
Community Member

When I transfer money from Upwork to PayPal, it says a successful transaction, and then it returns the money to me and tells me payment field and this message for reason 'the reason for returned funds: Unable to apply funds'.

please help me for solving this problem

Upwork account: **Edited for community guidelines**
Upwork account: Osama Abo Bakr

Paypal account: **Edited for community guidelines**

Paypal account: Osama Abo Bakr

paypal and Upwork have the same email and name and address.
i attached 2 images for email 'Withdraw'

**Edited for community guidelines**

Hi Osama,

We saw your post in the community and converted it into a support ticket to give it the attention it deserves. Rest assured that one of our agents will contact you.

~ Joanne
Upwork
saqw3rrr
Community Member

It already rejected two times (today and yesterday).

After rejection all funds were restored. However, I would be happy to have my funds on Paypal account.

Hi Serhii,

I am sorry to hear about the trouble experienced while withdrawing your funds. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

- Pradeep 

Upwork
259aab08
Community Member

Hello

I am going to withdrawal my banalce to my Paypal.

To add withdrawal method (Paypal) was done successfully.

But if I try to get paid using Paypal, that transaction is rejected.

What is reason ? 

Paypal owner name is same with Upwork owner name.

And I have already been using this Paypal as deposit method in this account.

Please help me to withdrawal successfully.

This is my first withdrawal.

Hi Viacheslav,

I saw your post in the community and converted it into a support ticket to give it the attention it deserves. Rest assured that one of our agents will be reaching out to you to assist you further.

~Ronna
259aab08
Community Member

Thanks for your reply, Ronna.

This is very urgent to me.

I opened ticket as your guide

Please help me to resolve this problem.

Thanks again.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths