🐈
» Forums » Support » Unable to close Agency "Close all open propos...
Page options
Angel A Community Member

Unable to close Agency "Close all open proposals associated with the company" but I don't have any

I'm trying to close the Agency related to my profile and I keep getting the message:

• Close all open proposals associated with the company

I have read the help related to the issue and I'm sure there are no proposals at all. I'm the only member as well.

Thanks !

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Valeria K Community Member

Hi Angel,

We closed your agency for you. Let us know if you have any further issues or questions.

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

1,111 REPLIES 1,111
Luiggi R Moderator

Hi Arian,

A Customer Support Team member has reached out to you through this support ticket to assist you further with your concern.

~ Luiggi
Fernando A Community Member

I've been trying to close an agency I set up last year. No members, no proposals, no projects active.

I get an exception message in the dialog popup when I click on the 'Close Agency' link.

Help please.

Screenshot 2022-03-21 051648.jpg

Luiggi R Moderator

Hi Fernando,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. A Customer Support Team member has reached out to you through this support ticket to assist you further with your concern.

~ Luiggi
Muhammad A Community Member

Hi Upwork Cs, Kindly help me closing my agency account . I don't have any active contracts on the agency profile . But when I try to close it .Its says you had active contracts .

Active Contracts are on my profile not on my agency Acoount.

I don't find any options to directly chat with Upwork CS. So posting it here Kindly help.

Thanks 

Bojan S Community Manager

Hi Muhammad,

Your agency account has been closed.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Muhammad A Community Member

Hi Bojan one of my clients wants me to join her agency but she is not able to send invitation.This is the error what she is getting .Kindly help

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Luiggi R Moderator

Hi Muhammad,

I had to remove the screenshot you provided because it included your email address. Nonetheless, I can see this is likely happening because you currently have several submitted and active proposals.  If you're being added as an exclusive freelancer, you will need to withdraw all of your proposals to be able to accept the invitation. However, you can also be invited as a non-exclusive freelancer if you would like to work under the agency and as an independent freelancer.

~ Luiggi
Victor O Community Member

Hello. I want to close my agency. I have no activity on the agency account. I only have activities on my freelancer account. Trying to do that produces this strange error:

Exception occurred Failed to parse ODS response: '{"request":"GET \/ods\/offer\/list_contractor\/26371249\/20.json","error":null,"error_code":0,"warning":null,"start_time":1648821192346,"elapsed":0,"no_cache":false,"result":{"data":{"0": .....

It's much longer than this, but I shortened it in case the payload contains sensitive info.

Andrea G Community Manager

Hi Victor,

I can see you were able to submit a support ticket with our team regarding this. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will update you directly via ticket as soon as possible.

~Andrea
Andrea G Community Manager

Hi Vedat,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you with closing your Agency.

~Andrea
Mubashir R Community Member

I can't close my agency and get error

Mubashir R Community Member

The upwork support team solves my issue, very fast.

Thanks

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths