🐈
» Forums » Support » You have not activated the Google sign in met...
Page options
bc2858a8
Community Member

You have not activated the Google sign in method for this account.

I already have an account on **Edited for Community Guidelines**. Even posted a job and also done payments twice. And now when I log in it shows me "You have not activated the Google sign in method for this account. Please choose another sign in method for this email address."

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

289 REPLIES 289
b2a3433b
Community Member

I am having the same problem.

"You have not activated the Google sign in method for this account."

Hi Mahab,

Thank you for reaching out and reporting this error. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ Arjay
Upwork
209b48e0
Community Member

Hi,

Please help me with this error."You have not activated the Google sign in method for this account. Please choose another sign in method for this email address."

Thanks!

Hi Kishan,

Thank you for your message. Could you please click on my name above this post and send me a private message with the registered email address for the account in question?

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
williamtcooper
Community Member

Hey Web, logout of Upwork, close your brower, clear the cookies and cache and finally reboot the computer. Have a great day!

e7bac1ee
Community Member

Same issue here, could a moderator please assist?

Hi Denham,

I have escalated your concern to the appropriate team and one of the members will be assisting you further via a support ticket. You can access your ticket and coordinate with the team on this page.

~ Arjay
Upwork
20aa91d5
Community Member

I am having the same issue, can someone please help? (this is a seperate account)

Hi Jotham,

Please be reminded that users are only allowed to have one account and having several accounts is a violation of Upwork's ToS. Could you please click on my name above this post and send me a private message with more information? The email address associated with it would be extremely helpful. Looking forward to your message.

~ Arjay
Upwork
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths