🐈
» Groups » Designers & Creatives » Forum » how i get 2nd job on upwork?
Page options
omaribrahim999
Community Member

how i get 2nd job on upwork?

Hello  upwork Community !

This OMAR , I'm Proffessional Graphic designer, i'm so worried about my job , i've recently complete the first job and Now i'm stuck on 2nd job . i really don't understand what should i do ? i've sent so many prposals on jobs but not working , no one wants to hire me, I've great skill about graphic design

(Guys Give Me Suggestions) What  should i do  next ? may be your suggestion give me sucess ........

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

4 REPLIES 4
gerrys
Community Member

From small acorns mighty oaks grow.

You sold yourself too cheap the first time around; but sometimes that's what it takes to build a "portfolio".

maheshajwani
Community Member

Hi omar why you have added your first clinet's name in your overview and the feedback?

the feedback is already there in your profile.

I don't see a point in adding the feedback in your overview. because of this your overview is hidden

Actually i want to grab the attention of clients to visit my profile , But it's not good for me so i  will remove the feedback from my overveiw.

Thanks for your kind suggestion

Mahesh A.

@Omar D wrote:

Actually i want to grab the attention of clients to visit my profile , But it's not good for me so i  will remove the feedback from my overveiw.

Thanks for your kind suggestion

Mahesh A.

You also need to remove the copy from your overview that was not written by yourself. Plagiarism is frowned upon.