🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Financial transactions have been limited
Page options
Roxanne A Community Member

Financial transactions have been limited

Hello,

I have notification in my account "Financial transactions for have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support.".
But I did not receive any email regarding the restrictions. Also I can't create ticket to customer support or contact them.

Please help me to contact customer support or to solve this problem.

Thanks

Roxanne Alcera

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Goran V Retired Team Member

Hi Roxanne,

Rest assured, our team will update your ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further directly on your ticket. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

102 REPLIES 102
Iryna S Community Member

Hello. I'm facing the same issue in my account. How do I solve that? 

Nikola S Moderator

Hi Iryna,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Mensah K Community Member

I can't withdraw funds from my balance because I received a mail saying they have identified a possible issue with a contract I have with a client. And they have put a hold on the contract and for my financial security they have also limited my ability to withdraw funds. This client just hired me to help him connect his domain to his smtp account platform and I followed upwork guidelines to complete the job but my financial transactions have been limited based on issue I know nothing about. I have been asked to contact the client to reply to their enquiry but I don't have any other means of communicating with the client apart the upwork platform. So how do I contant this client who is not responding? I just left a message on the upwork platform for the client. They said they can't move forward until the client has responded and I am really not happy because I have done nothing wrong to deserve this treatment
Joanne P Moderator

Hi Mensah,

I checked your account and it looks like one of our agents has reached out to you already regarding your account status. Please check your ticket here. Feel free to post any questions you may have on the ticket and one of our team members will assist you directly. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Mensah K Community Member

I clearly undstand and communicate with the agents but all they keep telling me is they are waiting for reply from the client. I have even sent messages through the upwork message platform to the client but no response. Its been 3 days now but no response. I also need the funds for other things. So this means I have to keep on waiting until the client responds.  

Hi Mensah,

Feel free to follow up directly on your ticket with the number 32140704 with any additional questions you may have and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Usama A Community Member

Hello Upwork gurus.

Why my financial transactions have been limited? I'm a top-rated freelancer on Upwork and have been working for the last 3 years with 100% JSS.

Now We have launched a physical software development, marketing, and animation company in Bahawalpur, Pakistan. We want to make sure the secured payments and this is why we have asked our international client to pay us through Upwork. What is wrong with getting paid through Upwork?

Hi Usama,

I checked your account and I can see that you're already communicating with our team via ticket. Feel free to follow up directly there with any additional questions you may have and our team will assist you further. You can access your tickets on this Link, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Usama A Community Member

Hi Goran, 

The agent didn't help me out properly and no one is replying on  the link she sent to me. I have tried several times.  

Hi Usama,

Rest assusred, our team will update your ticket as soon as possible and will answer your questions as well. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Usama A Community Member

a whike ago i recieved an email that I refunded money back to the client which i did not.. Neither the client asked for that.
i am wondering what is going on with upwork. It never happened before and now when i have created my physical company to work on upwork, they are not paying me. First my profile got temporary suspension and now the automatic refund.

please help me out with this problem Its being a real pain now.
Viacheslav K Community Member

Hourly or Fixed? Did you use manual time? Did you not have a meaningful memo?

Most likely your client's card was declined and your earnings weren't under protection.

Usama A Community Member

The card payment was verified and the project was fixed price.
Bojan S Community Manager

Hi Usama,

It looks like you have an open ticket with our support team about this concern. I’ll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect to receive an update on your ticket as soon as possible. 

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Muhammad N Community Member

Plese help me and remove the Financial transactions from my account

Joanne P Moderator

Hi Muhammad,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Joel R. S Community Member

I've been dealing with the same message. I thought it was related to missing Id verification or payment, but I updated all of those last week and I still have the message and am unable to withdraw money.

I submitted a support ticket, but haven't received any response. Is there a typical time frame for this issue to get resolved?

Hi Joel R.,

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your account status. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Usama A Community Member

Financial transactions linmited error sir what should i do resolve this sir

Luiggi R Moderator

Hi Usama,

I can see that the team has already reached out to you via a support ticket regarding your account status. Kindly continue to communicate with them so they can assist you further.

~ Luiggi
zubair a Community Member

Hello Nikola S,
I have notification in my account **Edited for community guidelines** . But I did not receive any email regarding the restrictions. Also I can't create ticket to customer support or contact them. Please help me to contact customer support or to solve this problem. Thanks

Hi Danish,

I checked this for you and our team has reached out to you regardiing this concern. Please check this link for the ticket related with your concern or check the last email sent to you by our team which details what steps you should take to lift the hold on your account. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Dinzel D Community Member

Hi me too this is also my problem in my account

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Nikola S Moderator

Hi Dinzel,

I checked and it seems that you are already in correspondence with our team on your support ticketPlease consider following up on the ticket so that our team can assist you further with your account. Thank you.

~ Nikola
Dinzel D Community Member

Hi how do i know if my account has been verified ? there's still somethin here at the top tells please contact costumer support

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members