cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Instant Pay error

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
31 of 65

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you, Tyler. I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case so that they can send you an update about your concern. 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
32 of 65

Hi everyone,

We appreciate your reports and once again apologize for the frustration the error preventing you from using Instant Pay has caused you. Our team implemented a fix for the issue today so please feel free to initiate a withdrawal and do let us know if you're still experiencing any problems. 

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Jennifer P Member Since: Jun 9, 2017
33 of 65
This is still not working for me with a Visa Card that my bank said should work fine.
Highlighted
34 of 65

Hi Jennifer, 

I have shared your account information with the Customer Support Team, and they will reach out to you to assist you further with your concern. Thank you for sharing this with us so that it can be investigated further.

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Maria Del Mar C Member Since: Nov 12, 2019
35 of 65

I've been having the same issues with Instant Pay for weeks now, I called my bank and they said there is nothing wrong with their third party support, so I called upwork and they told they were having an issue with Mastercard cards, but its now the 3rd week and "Supposedly" it was resolved but nothing. At this point I think it is just an internal error that they have not been able to fix. 

Highlighted
Aman B Member Since: Nov 13, 2019
36 of 65

Hello, I recently got a contract and I was supposed to get paid on the 13th. I set up auto payment and instant payment a couple days after my contract was started. I set up a schedule and everything, I filled the tax information as well. I waited the 5 days of securiity hold as well. But when I clicked get paid I keep getting the same error over and over again "We are Sorry! we are experiencing techinical problem and cannot process your request now. Please try again in a minute." This is a very frustrating situation, I need this money to pay bills. I tried what support said to clear cache and cookies. I even tried a different computer. My phone app as well. 

To try to get things done I trying to see if my card information was correct and when I hit save changes the 3 day security hold was put on it yet again. I did not delete the method at all I simply checked to see if it was right. Now it says I have to wait 3 more days. I need my money very urgently. Has anyone had this issue and could tell me how to fix it?

Highlighted
37 of 65

Hi Aman, 

I can see that your ticket is still open, and the team is yet to respond to your most recent reply. I will go ahead and follow up with them so that they can assist you further with your concern. 

I apologise for the inconvenience this has caused you. 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
38 of 65

I have not recieved any response on my ticket yet. Is there anything I can do to speed up this process?

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
39 of 65

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update, Aman.

I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect to receive an update on your ticket directly.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
40 of 65

Thank you so much for your assistance I am looking forward to a response.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS