cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Percentage of Sucess not increasing

Ankur V Member Since: Sep 21, 2018
91 of 153

Hello all,

I have been doing good since I joined, But this morning I checked my 100% job success score goes down to 97% I wondered as I doesn't get any negative feedback yet, all my previous client satisfied my work. In short, all good with my work and from clients. but I don't know the reason why 3% down my score.

So, My question is, If I keep job invitation and job offer in pending status, It's effect bed in my account?

Thanks in advanced

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
92 of 153

Hi Ankur,

Your Job Success Score is calculated on 6-, 12-, and 24 months windows and it is updated every second week on Sunday. There are many factors that go into your JSS calculation including public and private feedback given when the contract is closed, the weight of the contract, etc. To learn more about JSS, you can check out this help article. There was also an update on the JSS metrics to reflect the job value in the calculation. You can check out this Community thread for the official announcement.

Regarding your question, keeping invitations and offers in the pending status has no negative effect on your account apart from decreasing your 'Communication Responsiveness' section of your 'My Stats' page as it's displaying your average invitation response time, which is also shown on your profile. For more information on the 'My Stats' page, you can check this help article.

Also, for each offer you receive, you will have 7 days to accept it and if you take no action, the offer will be revoked automatically. If an Enterprise client sends you an offer, the time to accept the offer is 30 days before it's revoked.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Ace Contributor
Sameed A Member Since: Nov 7, 2019
93 of 153

why isn't my JSS score Updated on DEC 20 it's still stuck on 81% after I completed a Job on 8th December with a 5-star Review.

Am I missing something, Can anyone guide me?

MD R Member Since: Oct 25, 2020
94 of 153

I have 7 review(5 star)

I have no negetive review 

but my job success score is 79%

why?

Ace Contributor
95 of 153

why isn't my JSS score Updated on DEC 20 it's still stuck on 81% after I completed a Job on 8th December with a 5-star Review.

Am I missing something, Can anyone guide me?

Ace Contributor
96 of 153

When would I get a response?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
97 of 153

Hi Sameed,

Please keep in mind that your JSS is calculated on 6-12 and 24 months windows. Completing a contract does not mean that your JSS will go up or down, it is also possible to stay the same as it was.

To learn more about the factors included in your JSS calculation, check out this Help Article and this announcement Post. Thank you.

Untitled
Afif H Member Since: May 3, 2019
98 of 153

how can I improve jss score although  just contract got canceled and because of it my jss got down to 89

percent. 

Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
99 of 153

More jobs and ratings. Long term jobs are also a positive factor.

Peg B Member Since: Oct 31, 2019
100 of 153
Can I really not be above an 88%? It’s been a couple months, I’ve had several positive projects complete and then rehire me for more work. The reviews I know are not factored in, but I’ve also discussed with clients leaving a positive review and anything else I can do to help on a job. Is this such an average that it’s just not moving right now? I get jobs I want still but can’t budge this 88%! I feel really discouraged today. Any advice or looking into my account is appreciated!
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS