I didn't receive any verification email even after re-sending it so many times
Can you please help me with this ?

Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Karim,

I will report this problem, and have one of our teams follow up on your email.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

251 REPLIES 251

Hi

But i did not getting him. I mean support ticket to assist. This is my email address:

**Edited for community guidelines**     

Hi Sheperahmed,

A member of our team reached out to you already via email and is awaiting for your response. Kindly check the inbox of the email you used to register your Upwork account and follow up with our agent. Once they have more information about the issue you're experiencing, our agent will assist you accordingly.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi,

I checked my email. But i did not get any email from upwork. Here is my email address:

**Edited for community guidelines**     

Hi Sheperahmed,

I apologize for the inconvenience this caused. I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect one of our agents to reach out to you directly via email as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork
729a9ea7
Community Member

I have reach the maximum request for verification email. No verification has been sent to my email. 

Thanks

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reaching out to us, Jacque.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with your email verification process.

~ Bojan
Upwork
ibrahimsaad25
Community Member

Hello, 

I have the same problem, I think I installed the 2-step authentication method, I did not get the QR to activate it to my mobile, when I try to log in to my emial the email is lost as the agency I worked for not paying it anymore and I can not get to the inbox. 

now I want to update my setting and install my old personal email again, I also re-install my Lap top windows, I was familiar with the security question but now it is asking for 6-digits which I do not have. 

Please check as I can not log in to my account or update the setting from anywhere

Best Regards, Ibrahim

Hi Ibrahim,

One of our agents will reach out to you directly via email to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
apinit
Community Member

Hi,

I am not getting the verification emails. I checked smap and everywhere, but there was  no email from upwork.

Thanks for your help

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Gargi,

We checked and the confirmation email was sent to your email successfully. Make sure you've entered the email address correctly and lastly use the option to change the email address you provided if you are still having issues. Afterwards, please resend the email one more time, check your inbox and spam folder, check the settings for your email provider and make sure emails from Upwork aren't being blocked. 

Let us know if you received the confirmation email.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
apinit
Community Member

I could get this email but no email from Upwork domain. I checked every
place possible.

Thanks,
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Gargi,

It looks like you were able to successfully verify your email address. Feel free to reach back to us if you need any further assistance.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
priyagoswami
Community Member

Hi dear, I didn't receive any verification email even after re-sending it so many times Can you please help me with this ? Thanks

priyagoswami
Community Member

Hi dear, I didn't receive any verification email on my **Edited for Community Guidelines** 
mail ID, even after re-sending it so many times Can you please help me with this ? Thanks

Hi Priya,

Please try to resend the verification email one more time and don't forget to check your junk and spam folders as well. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
arif_cavus
Community Member

Hi dear,

I didn't receive any verification email even after re-sending it so many times
Can you please help me with this?

Hi Arif,

Could you please check your junk/spam folder in case the emails are being sent there?

~Andrea
Upwork
c6fd3bdc
Community Member

Hi Andrea, 

I'm new in Upwork. I did not receive any email from Upwork stating that I can now verify my account. 

dwayne0805
Community Member

Hi there,

I need help. 😞  I tried sending the 6-digit verification code to my email since my registered number was stolen. Sadly, after trying a few times, I still can't get any 6-digit verification email from Upwork. Because of this, I cannot withdraw my salary. Someone, please help me...

I already deleted all cache, history, cookies, tried a different browser, and checked spam and junk files. No success. I also tried the app. Still nothing. 😞

Sincerely,
Dwayne

Hi Dwayne,

I can see that you already have an open ticket regarding this issue. One of our agents will update your ticket and assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
ef9f8853
Community Member

Hi upwork team,

I didn't receive any verification email even after re-sending it so many times
Can you please help me with this ?

Thanks

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Samih, 

It looks like the email kept bouncing off your inbox. I just resent it again. 

If you don't receive it, let us know by replying on this thread and our team will assist you.

~ Avery
Upwork
ef9f8853
Community Member

thank you 

f6f71798
Community Member

Hello, I am not receiving any verification Email either. Could I please get assistance on this matter? I tried 3 different email, checked all spam folder as well but I am receiving nothing. Thank you in advance!

Hi Ivalu,

It looks like you've closed your account. If you still need assistance please let us know!

~Andrea
Upwork
e7d6d335
Community Member

Hello, I'm also having this problem, the email verification isn't present in my inbox or spam no matter how many times I resend it.

Never mind the email came through!

e2642ef2
Community Member

I am also having this problem, and can't get to any of the resources as I am being told to get access to the 'full features' I need to verify my email! Could someone please help me asap? Thanks in advance

Hi TJ,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I've successfully sent you the verification email. Could you please check? If the issue persists, please let us know.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi AJ,

Thanks for this - I still haven't recieved this email, and it's not in my junk either I check every time. Is there anything else you can do to help with this?

EDIT -- This is now sorted and recieved the email. Thank you!

Hi Annie, We just posted a job, we have not receiving a verification email either. Can you please look into it urgently ? Thanks

Hi Krunal,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi, I did verified and changed the email. Now it asks to verify the email again! Pls advise.

Hi Krunal,

Please reply directly to your support ticket with our team so they can receive your update and assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi, 

I am also not receiving verification emails. I tried multiple times "Resend Verification Email". 

Can you please help?

-RV 

Hi Rahul,

I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Nikola
Upwork
c47c537f
Community Member

Hello! Can someone please help me with what to do with my upwork unverified email? Even after a few hours, no confirmation email comes to my email account. Thanks!

Hi Mikka,

Thank you for reaching out. I checked on your account and it looks like your email has been verified already.

~ AJ
Upwork
46b37908
Community Member

Hi, 

I am also not receiving verification emails. I tried multiple times "Resend Verification Email". 

Can you please help?

Thanks

Hi Hamza,

We’ve escalated your post to a support ticket where one of our agents can assist you further. Thank you for posting in the community!

~ Grace
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths