cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

macOS screenshots not working right with Upwork app after recent update, macOS Mojave and Catalina

kmkreative
Morgan C Member Since: Oct 7, 2019
21 of 267
Hi!
I uninstalled the UPwork software on my Mac and it still isn't
screenshotting my screen.
I need better assistance please.
Thanks,
morgan
g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
22 of 267

Hi Morgan,

Our team has already reached out to you via ticket to assist you further. Please refer to your ticket with number 27071325. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
mbestomo
Madelaine R Member Since: Feb 19, 2015
23 of 267

Hi! I had the same issue when the upwork tracker automatically updated after I reboot my computer w/ catalina OS. I installed the beta version and that fixed the issue but I'm now getting a prompt to update my tracker which I don't want to do. How can I prevent the app from updating?

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
24 of 267

Hi Madeline,

Feel free to install the new Desktop App as it should be fixed. Additionally, you can refer to this help article for troubleshooting tips and let us know if you still experience issues after applying them. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
alexanderleah
Leah A Member Since: Apr 11, 2018
25 of 267

Thank you so much Valeria!  Your solution worked. Smiley Happy

womensglobalva
Madelyn G Member Since: Sep 5, 2017
26 of 267

Did these steps and Upwork still does not pop up as an option under Screenshot settings. What else can I do to resolve this issue? I'm running on macOS Catalina. 

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
27 of 267

Hi Emmelie and Madelyn, 

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via support ticket, thank you.

~ Joanne
Upwork
meganomics101
Megan V Member Since: May 24, 2019
28 of 267

2. Run tccutil reset All com.upwork.Upwork in terminal to reset any granted permissions.

2.1. If "Upwork" STILL is present in the Screen Recording section of Settings & Privacy, then please use tccutil reset All

Can anyone explain this to someone who is clueless as to what this means?

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
29 of 267

Hi Megan,

Sorry about the delay in following up on your question. If you haven't followed this step yet, please run `tccutil reset All` in Terminal app to force reset all permissions so that they are properly requested again.

Please refer to my earlier post here and let me know if you need further assistance.

Untitled
ryken14
Dennise Michelle L Member Since: Dec 15, 2015
30 of 267

not working again after the update and Upwork is not appearing in the automation so anywhere to tick untick. 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS