cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot link my Facebook account

Tasawar H Member Since: Feb 26, 2019
71 of 236

But this method not working. I"m trying to link my social media to up work but after clicking that link it doesn't seem to work.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
72 of 236

Hi Tasawar,

One of our agents will reach out to you directly to assist you further with your request. Thank you. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Sujan P Member Since: Mar 2, 2019
73 of 236

I am new to this Upwork. Recently, I had tried to complete my Upwork profile with the help of my friend's device being unknown that my friend's google account was open on side. Now, I mistakenly linked my Upwork profile with his google account. I requested to remove the linked Google account but the message shows 'Failure in Revoking the Linked Account'.

Please help me.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
74 of 236

Hi Sujan, 

I'm sorry for the inconvenience. Please know this is a known issue, and the Customer Support Team will reach out to you for more information about the issue, and to assist you further.

-Avery
Untitled
Cedrik Jordan P Member Since: Mar 3, 2019
75 of 236

Please help me link my facebook account. Error message  sent.

Ferry K Member Since: Mar 26, 2019
76 of 236

I am unable to link my account to my facebook and Google+. Whenever, I clink on the account to link it tries to open a new tab, which lastly dissapears. Please help.

Regards

Denis

77 of 236

Hi Ferry,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via support ticket to assist you with your request.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Dominic B Member Since: Apr 9, 2019
78 of 236

Hey,

I cannot link my facebook account. It just opens a new tab, I enter my info, short loading icon and then the window just disappears. Would be glad if you can help me!

Thanks!

Dominic

79 of 236

Hi Dominic,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with your request.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Tamari K Member Since: Mar 16, 2019
80 of 236

Hi, I have the same problem

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS