cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: How can I know that my profile is approved?

Yushi B Member Since: Dec 3, 2018
2281 of 2,567

Hello,

I have submitted the relevant information two days ago. Now my question is how will i know that my profile is approved or rejected by upwork.

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2282 of 2,567

Hi Yushi,

Just to confirm that you have only filled out your application but haven't submitted it for a review. If you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application, thank you.

Untitled
shekhar k Member Since: Dec 6, 2018
2283 of 2,567

How do i know my profile is approved or not?

2284 of 2,567

Hi Shekhar,

I checked your account and I can see that our team has reached out to you via ticket with details on how to improve your profile. Please refer to the instructions there and feel free to post any questions  on your ticket directly, you access your tickets on this Link. Thank you.

Untitled
Areeb M Member Since: Sep 20, 2018
2285 of 2,567
Hi Is my upwork profile approved ?
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
2286 of 2,567

Hi Areeb,

I checked and I can confirm that your profile has been approved. You may now start sending your proposals. Please check out this thread to help you get started on Upwork, thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
Erhem D Member Since: Dec 19, 2018
2287 of 2,567

Hi, i had created upwork account almost 2 days and it's still under review. Please help me, when will it be reviewed. Thanks.

2288 of 2,567

Hi Erhem,

It looks like you haven't submitted your profile for a review yet. Please, log in into your account and if you`re ready click on Review Application at the bottom of the page. Thank you.

Untitled
Jonathan Q Member Since: Dec 21, 2018
2289 of 2,567

If your profile is approved, it will become the public profile you’ll use to market your freelance business to clients (you can edit it after approval).

4th day with this message on my profile.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2290 of 2,567

Hi Jonathan,

Please try to clear your cache and cookies or try using another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issues on your end. I checked this for you, and your profile was accepted and you have already selected a membership plan, feel free to start biding on projects. You can also check out this thread Getting Started on Upwork and learn more about Upwork. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS